blackascoal

You scum sucking pig! You said you would cheer the assasination of Obama, and you call yourself an american? Who the fuck do you think you are pretending to be one of the citizens of this great nation?? You are just a nazi scum trying to wrap himself in our flag.

That was annoying. He's one of the 'inside job' guys. It wouldn't be a matter of 'deserve', as he thinks it was a Reichstag moment.

It was not a Reichstag moment. It is however, ignorant to say that our last 30 years of meddling in Middle East politics and blind unquestioning support of israel was going to go on without some sort of reaction from Islamists. That is not the same thing as deserve, it is however, the natural consequences of things.

It was not a Reichstag moment. It is however, ignorant to say that our last 30 years of meddling in Middle East politics and blind unquestioning support of israel was going to go on without some sort of reaction from Islamists. That is not the same thing as deserve, it is however, the natural consequences of things.
That doesn't change that BAC actually believes that the US government is directly responsible for 9/11, that it was an "inside job".

That was annoying. He's one of the 'inside job' guys. It wouldn't be a matter of 'deserve', as he thinks it was a Reichstag moment.

That would be correct.

It was indeed a Reichstag moment .. and those who think we haven't invented them before know nothing of history.

I do however believe that Americans deserve the decline of this nation.

That doesn't change that BAC actually believes that the US government is directly responsible for 9/11, that it was an "inside job".

Yes, I actually do .. just as I believe the US government was behind the Gulf of Tonkin moment which was used to justify Vietnam .. just as I believe the US government along with McKinley, William Randolph Hearst, and Wall Street were behind the 9/11 of their day with the fake sinking of the Maine and used to justify the Spanish-American War .. and how the FIRST Pearl Harbor was used by Roosevelt justify entering WWII .. and if anyone doesn't believe we knew Pearl Harbor was about to be attacked .. well, that would be stupid.

War is business in America .. and we are BY FAR the world's biggest arms dealer.

I don't believe that the US government planned the WTC and then got Osama Bin Laden to agree to take the fall for it so we could invade islamic countries. I do however, believe that our government had knowledge of the OKC bombing and let it happen put an end to the US Militia movement.

I don't believe that the US government planned the WTC and then got Osama Bin Laden to agree to take the fall for it so we could invade islamic countries. I do however, believe that our government had knowledge of the OKC bombing and let it happen put an end to the US Militia movement.

I can respect what you do not believe, but in my opinion one would have to be one of two things to believe the 9/11 story .. an American or a moron.

It is an absolutely ridiculous story designed for teenage minds .. in my opinion.

If you agree that the government has been involved in conspiracies, even the deaths of US citizens, what makes you so sure?

I can respect what you do not believe, but in my opinion one would have to be one of two things to believe the 9/11 story .. an American or a moron.

It is an absolutely ridiculous story designed for teenage minds .. in my opinion.

If you agree that the government has been involved in conspiracies, even the deaths of US citizens, what makes you so sure?

I know our government knew about Pearl Harbor before it happened. We had cracked their codes months before.

I know our government knew about Pearl Harbor before it happened. We had cracked their codes months before.

AND we sank 4 Japaneses mini-subs in and near Paerl Harbor Bay just hours befothe attack.

Mini-subs had a range of about 60 miles .. and unless Japan sits 60 miles off the coast of Pearl Harbor then we had to know there were some large ships in the area that brought them there.

How many were sacrificed in that one?

there are dumb asses and then even worse there's bac with half an education

Last edited:
there are dumb niggars and then even worse there's bac with have an education
Why do people like you and Brent come out and through ultra-sensitive slurs like this out there? BAC has previously stated that the N word doesn't offend him, but it does offend us thin-skinned white people, and its just intrinsically wrong...

Why do people like you and Brent come out and through ultra-sensitive slurs like this out there? BAC has previously stated that the N word doesn't offend him, but it does offend us thin-skinned white people, and its just intrinsically wrong...

Because Top is just a really bad person. I never realized it, but for many months now, his ugliest impulses have been strewn all over this board, and it ends up that Top, is ugly indeed. Inside where it really counts. It really doesn't matter if he's as short as is rumored, or 6 feet tall. It doesn't matter if he looks like Pee Wee Herman, or like George Clooney...Top is butt-ugly where it counts, on the inside.

He is the embodiment of an old Zappa song -

What's the ugliest
Part of your body?
Some say your nose
Some say your toes
But I think it's YOUR MIND

The entire question proves theMoron is a collectivist to begin with.

I, like the vast majority of Americans, sat and watched the attacks unfold on television. While it may have horrified us all, deeply, "we" were not the victims. The victims were those in the direct vicinity.

So, of course, "we" did not deserve it.

Did the victims deserve it? Even if you believe the attackers were justifiably retaliating against American aggression, the people they attacked in the WTC were innocent civilians. Just like the many innocent civilians that have died in Iraq, Afghanistan or the Vietnamese ones that McCain likely killed from his bomber, it's quite unlikely any of them deserved it.

From all evidence our govt is too inept to have planned 911.

That is one of the drawbacks to the conspiracy theorist's claims.

To say that the same group that couldn't keep a blowjob quiet could hide a massive undertaking such as this, is a bit of a stretch.

It exposes him for what he is.

Why would I be offended by someone like him .. hiding in cyberspace

Because Top is just a really bad person. I never realized it, but for many months now, his ugliest impulses have been strewn all over this board, and it ends up that Top, is ugly indeed. Inside where it really counts. It really doesn't matter if he's as short as is rumored, or 6 feet tall. It doesn't matter if he looks like Pee Wee Herman, or like George Clooney...Top is butt-ugly where it counts, on the inside.

He is the embodiment of an old Zappa song -

What's the ugliest
Part of your body?
Some say your nose
Some say your toes
But I think it's YOUR MIND

Well said .. and sung.

Zappa was the coolest dude on earth.

Back