blackascoal

That is one of the drawbacks to the conspiracy theorist's claims.

To say that the same group that couldn't keep a blowjob quiet could hide a massive undertaking such as this, is a bit of a stretch.

My guess is this guy knows more than a little about aviation

Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD

Former Director of Advanced Space Programs Development (StarWars) for the U.S. Air Force in the Ford and Carter administrations, and a former USAF Lieutenant Colonel fighter pilot with 101 combat missions. He holds a Ph.D. in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering from the California Institute of Technology. Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology.

He says .. "A lot of these pieces of information, taken together, prove that the official story, the official conspiracy theory of 9/11 is a bunch of hogwash. It’s impossible. … There’s a second group of facts having to do with the cover up. … Taken together these things prove that high levels of our government don’t want us to know what happened and who’s responsible."

"I think the very kindest thing that we can say about George W. Bush and all the people in the U.S. Government that have been involved in this massive cover-up, the very kindest thing we can say is that they were aware of impending attacks and let them happen. Now some people will say that’s much too kind, however even that is high treason and conspiracy to commit murder."

The official 9/11 story is ridiculous to the point of being absurd.

my point is you can be a dem and be patriot. Bad rolls out hillbilly racist south all kinds of black panther pollished rhetoric and fuck me. Nobac fuck you and the dumbass stay poor mentality you road in on.

my point is you can be a dem and be patriot. Bad rolls out hillbilly racist south all kinds of black panther pollished rhetoric and fuck me. Nobac fuck you and the dumbass stay poor mentality you road in on.

:chesh:

"stay poor" ???

I'm REAL sure I'm better educated than you, have a better resume and business than you, and have more money than you .. all of which comes from being smarter than you.

Once again you've exposed and shit on yourself knucklehead.

No, fuck you .. and learn how to write properly.

Get a GED

:)

:chesh:

"stay poor" ???

I'm REAL sure I'm better educated than you, have a better resume and business than you, and have more money than you .. all of which comes from being smarter than you.

Once again you've exposed and shit on yourself knucklehead.

No, fuck you .. and learn how to write properly.

Get a GED

I don't know who he thinks he is fooling. Everybody here knows he's a poser working in a White Castle, because Burger King said he wasn't qualified.

you do not have better than a private school MBA and are most def not a millionaire with your retarded anti corp jive.
the best thing the back community can do for it self is get more MBA graduates and learn to invest. Maybe teach finance in hs.

you do not have better than a private school MBA and are most def not a millionaire with your retarded anti corp jive.
the best thing the back community can do for it self is get more MBA graduates and learn to invest. Maybe teach finance in hs.

You don't have an MBA nor do you have a million dollars.

You're actually dumb enough to believe that bullshit is believeable.

.. and oh yeah .. let's ask the racist White Castle worker what the black community should do.

haha the community college liberal arts grad bad can't even articulate how he is rich. Let's see he rails against corps and hasn't once shown zip knowledge of investing a cultural lacking of most blacks. Fact

Shut up fool, your fries are burning, and there's a drive-thru customer, get cracking! And straighen out your White Castle hat!

and que dhula who's worried about paying for healthcare which is about 40% of her contractor remedial english fee's. Ya you know a lot about finance too. BAHAHAHH

Back