Blacks can use the N word, whites can't

DamnYankee

Loyal to the end
To me the reason is obvious, I've known for a long time, and since I've never used the word anyway I think it's awesome.

It's in no way hypocritical. To use your opponent's words against them is "high art". It's like stealing a guy's gun. And to do so in such a way that forbids them from using them against you, or in this case at all, is downright masterful. :good4u:

The Paula Deen fiasco highlights this. And I don't know the details of when she said it or in what context because I don't care. She typifies the White Southern Democrat (in fact many Democrats everywhere) and exposes the lie that the Democrat Party "switched" in the 60's.

The Zimmerman case is another example. You bet the prosecution looked under every stone in his past to see if he used the word. If he did, they've got the jury in their back pocket. He could be Jesus it wouldn't matter.

You're white? Don't use the friggin' word. Ever. A white guy could have a black wife, black kids, live in Harlem, work with and be friends with dozens of blacks, but if he used the word just once, all those who didn't know him would label him racist.

Did you know that Paula Dean and Jimmy (the peanut farmer and Democrat President), are close buddies? Paula even went to Jimmy’s home to do a cooking show with her non-racist friend. Betcha Jimmy was shocked half to death when he heard the news about Paula, huh????? Yeah Right!!!!!

Can you imagine what the uproar would be if whites had a “National Association For The Advancement Of White Folks?” How about a “Congressional WHITE Caucus?” How about a “National Caucasian College Fund?”

Wonder if there will be “Affirmative Action” for White men by 2045 when white men become America’s minority?

Can you imagine what the uproar would be if whites had a “National Association For The Advancement Of White Folks?” How about a “Congressional WHITE Caucus?” How about a “National Caucasian College Fund?”

Wonder if there will be “Affirmative Action” for White men by 2045 when white men become America’s minority?

Can you imagine what your post would look like to you if you had a brain?

damn I cant find the bit Key and peele did for this.

its an ap for your phone which tells you wether you can say the Nword or not.

LOL. It already exists. It's called America....The U.S. Congress, and the U.S. College system.

oh you mean no one gets mad when blacks call a white man cracker?

when will you realize its human relations and NOT some made up rules?

never becuase you dont deal in facts

This is how your brain works.

Black people dont like it when non black people use the word.

You want a special reach arround the emotions of black people.

Why do you seek that?

because you dont want to give any kind of respect to black people

This is how your brain works.

Black people dont like it when non black people use the word.You want a special reach arround the emotions of black people.

Why do you seek that?

because you dont want to give any kind of respect to black people

Actually Desh there are many black people who don't like when black people use the word.

tell me why you people GET SO UPSET that it will offend people if you use the word and why you always seek a reach arround out of this social response?

Back