Blacks can use the N word, whites can't

all of you on the right that bring this up like you can FORCE people to accept your complete lack of respect for black people

you need an app to teach you how to not be a racist.

of course you will ignore all thefacts in the ap just like you ignore all the facts you dont like everywhere in your life

you need an app to teach you how to not be a racist.

of course you will ignore all thefacts in the ap just like you ignore all the facts you dont like everywhere in your life

I know Desh, anyone who doesn't vote for a Democrat is racist. One's actions and deeds in their life matter not it is strictly based on how one votes.

no you lying fool.

anyone who gets mad that white people will be looked down on by society for using the N word is a racist.

the whole "card" thing shows how little they trust black people to tell the truth about their feelings

if someone was following your child in the dark would you want them to pretend it was OK?

my 'child' wouldnt be out after dark. my ADULT child would know how to defend themselves competently and not be worried about someone following them. There's this thing called 'situational awareness'. maybe you should find some.

my 'child' wouldnt be out after dark. my ADULT child would know how to defend themselves competently and not be worried about someone following them. There's this thing called 'situational awareness'. maybe you should find some.

...but that requires personal responsibility...

i know. that's something that blows the minds of people who think a woman should be able to walk outside completely naked without fear of being raped, as if there's no evil in the world.

Darla will get her wild up when she sees this. Apparently a woman can go anywhere, wear anything, drink anything and everything without any consideration for her personal well being. Anybody who disagrees is an MRA and a potential rapist.

this shouldn't be an issue of contention. if you are white and you are crying crocodile tears over not being able to say the n word, you really need to get a life.

Darla will get her wild up when she sees this. Apparently a woman can go anywhere, wear anything, drink anything and everything without any consideration for her personal well being. Anybody who disagrees is an MRA and a potential rapist.
Darla could walk through a man's prison naked and not one of them would suspect she was a woman.

and Darla can kiss my ass the entire time. She's moronic enough to think that men are duty bound to stop any rapist while, at the same time, ridiculing them for using a gun to do it.

Back