Blacks in Heaven

Black churches are demanding a ceasefire in Gaza for their 2024 vote. They want no part of the genocide. Biden and the DNC don't give a shit, they get paid by Israel.

Black churches are demanding a ceasefire in Gaza for their 2024 vote. They want no part of the genocide. Biden and the DNC don't give a shit, they get paid by Israel.
At at this point, Joe is working hard to alienate everyone...about the only thing successful thing he's doing...
Black people, Latino people, young people,suburban women, people who love snacks, etc...;)

At at this point, Joe is working hard to alienate everyone...about the only thing successful thing he's doing...
Black people, Latino people, young people,suburban women, people who love snacks, etc...;)
I've been voting third-party since 1992 expecting different results but the uniparty has too many tricks to keep them below 5% of the vote. RFK has good policies with the exception of being owned by AIPAC. Jill Stein is the only one opposed to genocide. Dems handed Trump the 2024 election with the border crisis and 2 failed wars. Plus blocking the railroad strike. I don't see Trump completing his full term so his VP pick is more important than usual.

I guess a little hell on Earth storm is coming your way tomorrow ...schools are closed, etc... yikes... be careful...

Latest predictions say that the Cape and islands will get the brunt of it.
In any case, I've got no reason to even get dressed today.

I can always use a bathrobe day anyway.

I don't think that a lot of young men even own bathrobes anymore.
Their loss.

I've been voting third-party since 1992 expecting different results but the uniparty has too many tricks to keep them below 5% of the vote. RFK has good policies with the exception of being owned by AIPAC. Jill Stein is the only one opposed to genocide. Dems handed Trump the 2024 election with the border crisis and 2 failed wars. Plus blocking the railroad strike. I don't see Trump completing his full t so his VP pick is more important than usual.

I wanted to see DeSantis... we've got to get somebody who will do something about the schools... and inflation...and the border... in a long list of just about everything else..;) Joe has got to and the thought of Kamala honestly just is even more terrifying... time is running out... in more ways than one...

Latest predictions say that the Cape and islands will get the brunt of it.
In any case, I've got no reason to even get dressed today.

I can always use a bathrobe day anyway.

I don't think that a lot of young men even own bathrobes anymore.
Their loss.

They said that New York is going to get it to around noon... it's funny that you mention bathrobes. I buy those for gifts a lot and I find that everybody loves them I guess they just don't think to buy them for themselves but once they have them they wouldn't be without them....

You figure it out!
You strangely believe that Rush Limbaugh ass-raped you and didn't even offer you a reach-around. You have a tendency to HATE people you have never met simply on the basis that you have been told to do so by people who mind-rape you.

My family believes they automatically have a space reserved for them in heaven. They get upset with me when I ask what they did to deserve it. I tell them that Nelson Mandela and others like him have earned the right. The thought of having to spend eternity with other races and cultures is too much for them to process.

Idk about no Nelson Mandela, brah, but I ain't the judge of him.

He was a Communist. No?

Communists effectively deny God, so he wouldn't be there.

Not my call to make, but I'd bet that's the case.

You strangely believe that Rush Limbaugh ass-raped you and didn't even offer you a reach-around. You have a tendency to HATE people you have never met simply on the basis that you have been told to do so by people who mind-rape you.

NO Sir, I don't like Rush Limbaugh because he was a lying asshole like you!

Idk about no Nelson Mandela, brah, but I ain't the judge of him.

He was a Communist. No?

Communists effectively deny God, so he wouldn't be there.

Not my call to make, but I'd bet that's the case.
Mandela fought imperialism and won. He's our equivalent to George Washington.

Mandela fought imperialism and won. He's our equivalent to George Washington.
Nope. He's the equivalent of Hugo Chavez or Robert Mugabe. They all sought ultimate power for themselves while impoverishing their respective countries. Look at the shit in which Zimbabwe, South Africa and Venezuela are wading in today as compared to opulent empires of wealth they were before the aforementioned bastards totally destroyed them.

The people of all three countries are to blame for their situations. They celebrated their impending poverty with thunderous applause and celebration.

Nelson Mandela also leveraged terrorism and strong-arm tactics to rise to power. He only spent time in prison because he would not sign a promise to abandon terrorism. Upon being released, Mandela and his supporters immediately began revising history. Watch the movie "Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom" and know that that's NOT what happened.

There are 1.3 billion people of African descent in the world, third behind the Han and Indians. Heaven will be full of Black and Brown folk. If you have a problem with that, you may consider a much warmer place to spend eternity.

Race isnt a thing in heaven. But everything is about race to a racist.

Back