Blade runner gun nut blows away model

Do you guys think that when one of these sports "heros" kills their girlfriend, the media coverage is a bit off?

With this case, and then that other case recently where the football player (excuse me I am so ignorant on names and who is who in sports) who murdered his gf and then committed suicide, I feel that the coverage has been very strange. It feels to me as if the big tragedy is that the sports "hero's" life was ruined, and it's as if all of these men who cover it are in shock, and just can't believe that this could "happen". It's all about the murderer. It's like they all feel sorry for the guy. It's like something "happened" to the guy. Rather than the truth; the guy murdered an innocent young woman with her whole life ahead of her. And that she had her life stolen from her, that is the tragedy.

Do you guys think that when one of these sports "heros" kills their girlfriend, the media coverage is a bit off?

With this case, and then that other case recently where the football player (excuse me I am so ignorant on names and who is who in sports) who murdered his gf and then committed suicide, I feel that the coverage has been very strange. It feels to me as if the big tragedy is that the sports "hero's" life was ruined, and it's as if all of these men who cover it are in shock, and just can't believe that this could "happen". It's all about the murderer. It's like they all feel sorry for the guy. It's like something "happened" to the guy. Rather than the truth; the guy murdered an innocent young woman with her whole life ahead of her. And that she had her life stolen from her, that is the tragedy.

But Darla, Sports celebs, actors and such are the closest thing we have to gods walking on earth.
How can you expect us to speak ill of them?

The Vidiot box has programmed us very well.

No, Darla, when a sports player commits murder, I say "fuck 'em." And I watched this guy run in the Olympics and got excited for him and all that.

If a player on a team I root for does something stupid, I don't stand by them.

I mean, hell, I'm a big Notre Dame fan, but I think T'eo is a bit retarded, and would never make excuses for him. I think he deserves to have his coveted draft pick drop from 3rd to 14th. Granted, I fail to see how going anywhere in the 1st Round is being "hurt."

I've barely followed this case but from what little I know it seems he killed her. However I reserve judgement until I read more. What I can't figure out is why he did it. I believe they've only been dating for three months. Unless he got her pregnant why wouldn't he just break up with her?

And to Darla this guy became world famous during the Olympics and an inspiration to a lot of people for what he accomplished without having any legs. That's why he's getting so much attention world wide. If we see some uneducated poor guy who's in a gang get charged with murder we usually don't think much about it. But with someone like this you're like what would make him throw it all away?

Unfortunately, it sounds shady.

I saw a floor plan of the rooms and it's not very credible that someone could have sneaked in right through the bedroom and then locked himself in the toilet stall. I wonder why Pistorius didn't call the cops and then just grab his gun and leave until they arrived.

article_3eda11bf8e77c26f_1361361928_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

I saw a floor plan of the rooms and it's not very credible that someone could have sneaked in right through the bedroom and then locked himself in the toilet stall. I wonder why Pistorius didn't call the cops and then just grab his gun and leave until they arrived.

He said he was without his legs, right?

I've barely followed this case but from what little I know it seems he killed her. However I reserve judgement until I read more. What I can't figure out is why he did it. I believe they've only been dating for three months. Unless he got her pregnant why wouldn't he just break up with her?

And to Darla this guy became world famous during the Olympics and an inspiration to a lot of people for what he accomplished without having any legs. That's why he's getting so much attention world wide. If we see some uneducated poor guy who's in a gang get charged with murder we usually don't think much about it. But with someone like this you're like what would make him throw it all away?

From what I read the two had a rocky relationship and there was noisy arguing the night she was killed. Check out what a writer said about a previous supposed break-in at his house:

In a New York Times article published in 2012 on the “Blade Runner,” the writer detailed Oscar’s gun ownership, as well as his paranoia, writing, “He mentioned that a security alarm in the house had gone off the previous night, and he had grabbed his gun and tiptoed downstairs. (It turned out to be nothing.)”

Last time he sneaked downstairs holding a gun and there was nobody, this time he goes into the bathroom and fires four times through the door instead of sneaking downstairs and calling the cops. And there was no mention that the security alarm went off.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/02/14...er-domestic-violence-history-girlfriend-shot/

From what I read the two had a rocky relationship and there was noisy arguing the night she was killed. Check out what a writer said about a previous supposed break-in at his house:

In a New York Times article published in 2012 on the “Blade Runner,” the writer detailed Oscar’s gun ownership, as well as his paranoia, writing, “He mentioned that a security alarm in the house had gone off the previous night, and he had grabbed his gun and tiptoed downstairs. (It turned out to be nothing.)”

Last time he sneaked downstairs holding a gun and there was nobody, this time he goes into the bathroom and fires four times through the door instead of sneaking downstairs and calling the cops. And there was no mention that the security alarm went off.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/02/14...er-domestic-violence-history-girlfriend-shot/

It gives me no pleasure to say I think it's obvious she locked herself in the bathroom because he was abusing her.

I will feel terrible if he gets away with it. Piece of shit.

Back