Blank Pages?

Someone, I don't want to say who, Private messaged me claiming that Damo had sold this site to Tiana. I didn't believe it, but now i'm wondering? She hates me too. Could this be a coincidence?

LOL, I wonder who this is!

FYI, if I ever have the chance to hack JPP.com, its going to be nothing but man boob, Kieth Olberman and Hugo Chavez.

FYI, if I ever have the chance to hack JPP.com, its going to be nothing but man boob, Kieth Olberman and Hugo Chavez.
Why don't you just make your own site. I'm sure there is somebody who wants to look at caterpillars and man boobs.

How about hot guys stripping instead of man boobs? I have to say, I’m not big on the man boobs…you freak!

man b oo bs are a must.

and I will not stop until every guy poster on this site has seen Grinds.

Personally boobs just do nothing for me visually wether they are on a man or a woman.

Boobs is boobs.

I always just think of the health risks when I see them on guys though.

Wait? Is Temp Gonzojournals? I just know it must be someone LadyT hates (never really cottoned on to why), and she was talking like it was someone she doesn't like...

If I'm right I better get a damn cookie!

Wait? Is Temp Gonzojournals? I just know it must be someone LadyT hates (never really cottoned on to why), and she was talking like it was someone she doesn't like...

Uh-oh, better read that whole thread. I knew after the second post who Temp is; later posts in the thread confirmed it. :)
Good friends can often banter like that.

LMAO........emo's are hilarious.:p

Back