Bloomberg won't disarm his security team

katsung47

Verified User
In an explosive exchange outside the U.S. Conference of Mayors meeting in Washington, D.C., security guards for billionaire New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg accosted senior Talk Radio Network investigative reporter Jason Mattera when he asked the mayor about his strong support for gun control.

In the video, Bloomberg is seen surrounded by security. Mattera approaches Bloomberg and asks, “In the spirit of gun control, will you disarm your entire security team?”

Bloomberg’s reply: “Uh, you, we’ll get right back to you.”

“Why can you defend yourself but not the majority of Americans?” Mattera asks as the mayor walks away. “Look at the team of security you’ve got. And you’re an advocate for gun control?”

The video then cuts to Mattera walking further down the street when one of the men guarding Bloomberg, identified as Officer Stockton NYPD, stops Mattera and asks to see his photo ID.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journa...ity-Over-Mayor-Bloomberg-Gun-Control-Question

In an explosive exchange outside the U.S. Conference of Mayors meeting in Washington, D.C., security guards for billionaire New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg accosted senior Talk Radio Network investigative reporter Jason Mattera when he asked the mayor about his strong support for gun control.

In the video, Bloomberg is seen surrounded by security. Mattera approaches Bloomberg and asks, “In the spirit of gun control, will you disarm your entire security team?”

Bloomberg’s reply: “Uh, you, we’ll get right back to you.”

“Why can you defend yourself but not the majority of Americans?” Mattera asks as the mayor walks away. “Look at the team of security you’ve got. And you’re an advocate for gun control?”

The video then cuts to Mattera walking further down the street when one of the men guarding Bloomberg, identified as Officer Stockton NYPD, stops Mattera and asks to see his photo ID.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journa...ity-Over-Mayor-Bloomberg-Gun-Control-Question
Officer Stockton NYPD, demanding ID from a journalist on the Streets of DC?

I only wish he asked me, I would have given him something to think about!
Something like a concussion, the way they jostled and harrassed this guy is a disgrace.

Obamacultists, one rule for them!!!
Stalinist cunts

Officer Stockton NYPD, demanding ID from a journalist on the Streets of DC?

I only wish he asked me, I would have given him something to think about!
Something like a concussion, the way they jostled and harrassed this guy is a disgrace.

Obamacultists, one rule for them!!!
Stalinist cunts

I bet the Irish were behind it...

I bet the Irish were behind it...
So you have nothing valid to offer.
You probably believe that in a nation of equals, some are more equal than others!
Proles may not have a safe existence.
Politicos may.

Very......... Totalitarian/obamacult!!!

This is where you go on the attack, you know, threats to kill/rape my living family.
Mock and abuse the memory of my dead family( blame me for it perhaps ), you know, stoop as low as you possibly can, I know, you are a liberal, that gets pretty low!!

Given recent threats, abuse and accusations you would have to stoop real low!!
It's ok though, all your obamacult pals will support you, just like you supported them!

So you have nothing valid to offer.
You probably believe that in a nation of equals, some are more equal than others!
Proles may not have a safe existence.
Politicos may.

Very......... Totalitarian/obamacult!!!

This is where you go on the attack, you know, threats to kill/rape my living family.
Mock and abuse the memory of my dead family( blame me for it perhaps ), you know, stoop as low as you possibly can, I know, you are a liberal, that gets pretty low!!

Given recent threats, abuse and accusations you would have to stoop real low!!
It's ok though, all your obamacult pals will support you, just like you supported them!

LOL I am really starting to enjoy you. I feel that you are like a very underappreciated piece of message board performance art. I think you're destined to not be appreciated in your time, but I predict a very famous afterlife for you!

LOL I am really starting to enjoy you. I feel that you are like a very underappreciated piece of message board performance art. I think you're destined to not be appreciated in your time, but I predict a very famous afterlife for you!
No no , that's not it at all!
The obamacult demands more!
If you cannot meet the requirements you will become the target of the obamacult abuse.

Lets go back, you must match howey in his accusations that I had engaged in incestuous activity with my infant son.
Or his claim that my mother died because I fucked her to death with my cancerous dick.

Or that I was somehow responsible for my daughters death.

Or simply mocking because of her death!!

That's what Obama expects.

If you cannot meet the requirements you will become the target of the obamacult abuse.

Lets go back, you must match howey in his accusations that I had engaged in incestuous activity with my infant son.
Or his claim that my mother died because I fucked her to death with my cancerous dick.

Eh, that's not really my style. It's okay you don't have to worry about me. I know someone pretty high up in the cult, so I have a bit more leeway in what I can post.

Eh, that's not really my style. It's okay you don't have to worry about me. I know someone pretty high up in the cult, so I have a bit more leeway in what I can post.
Great .
Now explain why, Bloomberg can have the protection a gun offers, why can't the little people?

I suggests a dart gun with Thorazine.

T

Huh?

Whaa?

Dude...you are one insane motherfucker.

Bloomberg is mayor of one of the biggest cities in America.

Why shouldn't he have security when there's nutcases like you allowed to wander the streets?

Such accusations would not last on this board and need to remain wherever they were made. Please don't do this again.

T

Huh?

Whaa?

Dude...you are one insane motherfucker.

Bloomberg is mayor of one of the biggest cities in America.

Why shouldn't he have security when there's nutcases like you allowed to wander the streets?

That abuse, that's obamacult.

So one of your cult leaders is worthy of protection, but the little man can fuck off?

That's obamacult.

Such accusations would not last on this board and need to remain wherever they were made. Please don't do this again.
They were made by obamacult members.

Only 2 days ago one of the obamacult made accusation of me being involved in activities, the accusation being against the rules.
Of course it was allowed to slide.
Odd how you claim that you never see these vicious attacks?

Nobody wants to take away the kind of weapons those folks were carrying - at least within the mainstream of American politics. With the subject of our current debate, this would be an issue if those guards were carrying grenade launchers, not pistols.

Nobody but 007 has seen these threats. Though we are all on the lookout for them now, rest assured.
You even mentioned the unacceptable nature of one of the abusive posts!!
Now you deny it?
The threats were made, and since deleted.
In the last 2 days evince accused me of paedophile activity, the post was deleted to offer evince the ability to deny it was ever said.

Nobody wants to take away the kind of weapons those folks were carrying - at least within the mainstream of American politics. With the subject of our current debate, this would be an issue if those guards were carrying grenade launchers, not pistols.

Complete gun ban in NYC!
NYC is not mainstream?

Bloomberg will not allow any NYC resident to own or carry any firearm because they are unessesary.
Yet he has half a dozen armed guards surrounding him!!

Surely what's good for the goose is good for the gander!

Back