Bloomberg won't disarm his security team

You even mentioned the unacceptable nature of one of the abusive posts!!
Now you deny it?
The threats were made, and since deleted.
In the last 2 days evince accused me of paedophile activity, the post was deleted to offer evince the ability to deny it was ever said.

No, I said to Howey that I wish he wouldn't say your daughter is "imaginary" because god forbid you really did lose a daughter, that would be terrible. There were no threats that I have ever seen.

So you are saying that Evince called you that name and Damo or another mod deleted the post in order to protect Evince? I wonder how she pulled that off, because I have never been able to make those inroads. Do you think she is using her most powerful weapon, you know, her sexuality? Do you suspect Damo of being her fool? I am very curious because I think this could make a good original netflix series. You know that is the future, and I think your writing shows promise. Not that I would steal your ideas, I'm just curious. You can tell me. What happened with Evince and Damo?

No, I said to Howey that I wish he wouldn't say your daughter is "imaginary" because god forbid you really did lose a daughter, that would be terrible. There were no threats that I have ever seen.

So you are saying that Evince called you that name and Damo or another mod deleted the post in order to protect Evince? I wonder how she pulled that off, because I have never been able to make those inroads. Do you think she is using her most powerful weapon, you know, her sexuality? Do you suspect Damo of being her fool? I am very curious because I think this could make a good original netflix series. You know that is the future, and I think your writing shows promise. Not that I would steal your ideas, I'm just curious. You can tell me. What happened with Evince and Damo?
I'm saying evince accused me of paedophile activity.
The post was deleted.
Giving evince plausible deniability.
Why you try to introduce irrelivant details to the subject is clearly some obamacult dishonesty.

Many of Howeys abuses and accusations have too been deleted.
It's obamacult.

I'm saying evince accused me of paedophile activity.
The post was deleted.
Giving evince plausible deniability.
Why you try to introduce irrelivant details to the subject is clearly some obamacult dishonesty.

Many of Howeys abuses and accusations have too been deleted.
It's obamacult.

Deleted by whom?

Oh you poor FUCKING RETARD!
New York State passes strict gun laws.

There is a complete ban on guns for civilians in NEW YOUR CITY!

CITY, where mayor Bloomberg gets armed protection but joe public does not.
CITY, with CITY ordinances banning guns.
STATE, different to city!

Are you really that fucking retarded?
Thick as pig shit dumb fuck libtard obamacult numbnuts!!!

New York City is in new your state, but New York City laws pertain only to New York City!!!
Are you getting this retardo?

Yes. I am trying to figure out which mod is in cahoots with Evince and Howey. Deleting these horrific posts. Is it Damo, Billy or Grind? It's an easy question 007. Which mod deleted these posts?
No idea, there is no info left telling us who deleted them.
The entire post disapears.
So easy question.
How do you find out who deleted a post that completely disapears?

I'd PM any one of the mods, tell them the user, and ask them about it.
I can't see the point, I reported many of the threats and was told they did not breach rules.
Only accusations of paedophile activity breach rules, apparently that depends on who makes the accusation.
That rule dosent apply to howey or evince.

Referring to Waco, TX is not the same thing as accusations or descriptive posts sexualizing children.

Oh you poor FUCKING RETARD!
New York State passes strict gun laws.

There is a complete ban on guns for civilians in NEW YOUR CITY!

CITY, where mayor Bloomberg gets armed protection but joe public does not.
CITY, with CITY ordinances banning guns.
STATE, different to city!

Are you really that fucking retarded?
Thick as pig shit dumb fuck libtard obamacult numbnuts!!!

New York City is in new your state, but New York City laws pertain only to New York City!!!
Are you getting this retardo?

As far as I know, the city of New York has yet to pass a complete ban of firearms. New York state recently passed some legislation, but your accusations are plain nonsense.

As far as I know, the city of New York has yet to pass a complete ban of firearms. New York state recently passed some legislation, but your accusations are plain nonsense.
Guns are not allowed in NYC , are you seriously trying to claim that NYC allows RTC ?

You are setting yourself up for a gigglefest!

Fucking pervert.

Would it be effectively a " no Issue" area?
You stupid cunt, your fucking parents should be disgusted that they brought such a fucking retard into this great country!!

They should have done the right thing and aborted you!

Fucking waste of oxygen.

Back