Bob Novak has a brain tumor

He turned on Bush in his book, so Bush had the CIA send a signal thru Novacks phone to cause a brain tumor.

Was this discovered as part of the follow-up from a few weeks ago? I recall Novak hit a pedestrian(?) and claimed no recall.

Yes he did say some things about Bush in a book that were not complementary.

Perhaps he did not repent soon enough.

Nothing quite like the compassion on the left.

While I don't care for Novak, I wish him and his family the best. I would not wish this on anyone.

Yes he did say some things about Bush in a book that were not complementary.

Perhaps he did not repent soon enough.

Saying something like Bush didnt manage the rebuilding in Iraq...doesnt mean shit....

In fact most Republicans including McCain have been saying it too...

The fact of the matter is that Novak still thinks Bush is a better president than Gore ever will be just shows how much of an apologist he is...

CK

Dont worry about Novak Desh, he is even older than you are...

He should be dead soon, and I'm sure you should be counting your days....

CK

Saying something like Bush didnt manage the rebuilding in Iraq...doesnt mean shit....

In fact most Republicans including McCain have been saying it too...

The fact of the matter is that Novak still thinks Bush is a better president than Gore ever will be just shows how much of an apologist he is...

CK

It was about the Bush dynasty, not just the current Bush.

I have more concern over the namless that die in Iraq than I do over "clelberty" Novak.
Novak had a good run.
did not die at the end of a gun,
And had fun.

who puts a cellphone to there ear.
The second coming phone has a mike the the earphone wires and has a speaker when your not plugged in. DUHH!!!

The baby jesus phone is built into the pacifier, so you can monitor the little ones while boozing in the bar. It also checks temperature and wet diaper so you can leave em in the car while you bar.

Side note:

I think I'm just going to start txting. Cellphones are just scary.

I know, I am really worried about this. I am on a cell so much, I have two of them and always have at least one of them at my ear. Seriously, it is almost all business. So, hard to cut back.

Back