Bobbleheaded Democrats

mentioned it and Darla asked about it.

You don’t have to explain to him! This is my thread, and I will kick his ass off of it. Don’t start your shit on this thread Cawacko. I know you like bullying usc and desh, but you are dealing with me here.

You are making that up. You don't know that. The NY Times isn't even saying that. If McCain's advisors were feeding him the questions right there back stage it would rightfully be front page news and the campaign would be over.

He could very easily know the questions because Obama went first.

Any aide could watch and then tell him what was going to be asked , how Obama answered and how to answer himself.

The guy lies about suing his ex wife when there is documentation and you think he would not cheat here?

Your a fool.

I love the one where his wife is so wacked out on drugs that her parents hold an intervention and McCain says he didnt know about her drug problem untill months after it.

Its either a sham marriage or hes lying his ass off, take your pick.

You don’t have to explain to him! This is my thread, and I will kick his ass off of it. Don’t start your shit on this thread Cawacko. I know you like bullying usc and desh, but you are dealing with me here.

Hey, I'm not stopping you from crying. Have it. MoveOn and DailyKos aren't even crying about this, only Huffington is and the four of you here.

I love the one where his wife is so wacked out on drugs that her parents hold an intervention and McCain says he didnt know about her drug problem untill months after it.

Its either a sham marriage or hes lying his ass off, take your pick.

I wouldn’t be surprised if both were true.

cawacko; said:
312966You don’t have to explain to him! This is my thread, and I will kick his ass off of it. Don’t start your shit on this thread Cawacko. I know you like bullying usc and desh, but you are dealing with me here.[/QUOTE

Hey, I'm not stopping you from crying. Have it. MoveOn and DailyKos aren't even crying about this, only Huffington is and the four of you here.

I’m not crying; I’m cheering that McCain has been so exposed as the liar I always have known he is. You’re also very wrong about the Daily Kos, this is getting big play over there, and Moveon doesn’t set the agenda for what gets pushed into the mainstream. I don’t know what moveon is or isn’t doing, but when I googled this it was all over the liberal blogosphere.

Which would explain why when she twirled his hair and teased him about getting "thin up there" he spewed hate at her.
Maybe they just like to talk dirty to each other. I heard that they had wild all night sex with each other after that exchange. :pke:

Reason number 462 why I don’t date Repukes.

They believe that calling your girlfriend or wife a cunt is “dirty talk”. Maybe to self-hating con women…

Another reason why Repukes suck in bed. They don’t even know what dirty talk actually is.

Reason number 462 why I don’t date Repukes.

They believe that calling your girlfriend or wife a cunt is “dirty talk”. Maybe to self-hating con women…

Another reason why Repukes suck in bed. They don’t even know what dirty talk actually is.

How do you know they suck in bed if you don't date them?

Maybe they just like to talk dirty to each other. I heard that they had wild all night sex with each other after that exchange. :pke:

I wonder if they got out the dog leash and whip?

Anyone who would find trashing their wife in front of journalists sexy may not see sex in a healthy manner.

I wonder if they got out the dog leash and whip?

Anyone who would find trashing their wife in front of journalists sexy may not see sex in a healthy manner.
Oops- I thought that the "official story" of the journalists was that they "overheard" the alleged conversation. Has this now changed?

Back