Boeing: Europe joins wave of countries grounding the 737 Max

Yesterday.

People are being asked to check their gardens for bits of Boeings

Haw, haw.............................haw.

https://news.sky.com/story/united-a...issing-boeing-plane-panel-on-landing-13095716

Boeing-3.jpg

Prima was all the way wrong about Boeing....it is a shit show that keeps getting worse no end in sight....the more Boeing is looked at the worse the story gets.

Nice to see you've found a new friend in McMoonshi'ite! No doubt you're hoping that your Chicom friends will pick up some business for the C919. The aircraft, primarily constructed with aluminium alloys, is powered by CFM International LEAP turbofan engines the same as used in the 737 Max and A320neo.

Last edited:
Nice to see you've found a new friend in McMoonshi'ite! No doubt you're hoping that your Chicom friends with pick up some business for the C919. The aircraft, primarily constructed with aluminium alloys, is powered by CFM International LEAP turbofan engines the same as used in the 737 Max and A320neo.

Moon turned up right not just about Boeing but Israel too...where as you keep turning up wrong about almost everything......that matters in Hawkeye of the Truth Tellers Land.

All of the modern airliners should be grounded
until their capacity is two-thirds what is is now
so passengers aren't in agony being crammed in as though they were canned.

Then simply raise the rates as required.
That my affect business travel, but fuck business..it won't affect leisure travel.

We'd still have to do something about TSA, of course.

Right now, as I approach eighty years of age, it's likely that I'll never subject myself to flying again.

I'll skip taking holidays and just enjoy my home for these final years.

All of the modern airliners should be grounded
until their capacity is two-thirds what is is now
so passengers aren't in agony being crammed in as though they were canned.

Then simply raise the rates as required.
That my affect business travel, but fuck business..it won't affect leisure travel.

We'd still have to do something about TSA, of course.

Right now, as I approach eighty years of age, it's likely that I'll never subject myself to flying again.

I'll skip taking holidays and just enjoy my home for these final years.

There is almost nothing that gets me on an airplane now, and Hawkeye the life long railfan has refused to get on an Amtrak for about 15 years.

The days were travel was half the fun are long gone.

There is almost nothing that gets me on an airplane now, and Hawkeye the life long railfan has refused to get on an Amtrak for about 15 years.

The days where travel was half the fun are long gone.

The Gestapo and I loved our vacations.
Modern transportation took care of that, though.

The Gestapo and I loved our vacations.
Modern transportation took care of that, though.

People increasingly come back from China raving about their transportation systems....they are all great.....this seems to be an America cant have nice things story.

People increasingly come back from China raving about their transportation systems....they are all great.....this seems to be an America cant have nice things story.

Listen sport, I recently went on the new high speed train from Vientiane to Luang Prabang. The only trouble is the Chinks have the Laotians by the short and curlies sadly.

Last edited:
Back