Bone marrow trans plant cures AIDs victim

We donated our child's umbilical cord so that they could use the umbilical stem cells for research. It didn't even take killing the child...

WOW FER REAL damo!!!! im giving you 300,000 grind points for that... very unselfishness of you and for being proactive.

They already divert limited resources away from research that shows no promise. As any researcher will tell you, if you cannot produce you will not get more grants.

Stem cell research has shown tremendous promise. But taking it from promise to results takes dollars.
Actually, fetal stem cell research has not shown much promise, but adult stem cell research has.

No, that is not what she meant at all. Just because the straight person who contracted AIDs is not at fault does not mean that the fault lies with someone who isn't straight.

Sometimes medical procedures spread it. Sometimes accidents spread it. And sometimes tracing the origins of the exposure are impossible.

But thanks for playing along so well.
It appears that you are the one playing games. Homosexuals are much more likely to contract AIDS through their sexual practices then by any other method of exposure.

What exactly has an embryonic stem cell cured? So far every cure created comes from adult cells.

And we'd be solving things like Alzheimers right now if we actually were allowed to research with embryonic ones. Are you really such a retard that you don't think the fact that adult stem cells have had billions of dollars poured into them and embryonic stem cells have had zilch? People are dying because of this, and it's disgusting. Anti-life fuckers who oppose this common sense measure deserve hanging.

Last edited:
We donated our child's umbilical cord so that they could use the umbilical stem cells for research. It didn't even take killing the child...
So just let the thousands of embryos that no one is going to use sit in stasis forever. And just how alive are those embryos that are frozen. SInce they are just like me, can I be frozen in stasis like that and then brought back to life, I mean me and the 4 day old blastocyst ARE just the same right?

And we'd be solving things like Alzheimers right now if we actually were allowed to research with embryonic ones. Are you really such a retard that you don't think the fact that adult stem cells have had billions of dollars poured into them and embryonic stem cells have had zilch? People are dying because of this, and it's disgusting. Anti-life fuckers who oppose this common sense measure deserve hanging.
So you admit that there are none?

In many other places they are researching with those cells and have yet to come up with even one cure. We consistently hear about "more promise" yet where we get actual results is in a different area. Logic tells me that there is more promise from the one yielding results.

The truth is you are imagining that we would be solving those things, there is no evidence that stem cell research will ever cure Alzheimer's.

So just let the thousands of embryos that no one is going to use sit in stasis forever. And just how alive are those embryos that are frozen. SInce they are just like me, can I be frozen in stasis like that and then brought back to life, I mean me and the 4 day old blastocyst ARE just the same right?
What has that to do with our donating an umbilical cord and that no death was necessary to do so? What part of that sentence means I think we should leave those small lives to an existence of ice and no thought?

Back