Border crossings at their lowest under Biden

Wasn't it you illegitimates crying Trump put them in "concentration camps" to await their court hearings for 4 years? You Dems let them out to roam free.

The refugees bother you, Arby.
They don't bother me at all.

I'm not an indigenous American either.
If I'm on stolen land, I don't have the effrontery to criticize other intruders.
That's a level of hypocrisy suitable for other people.

I look at it this way.
The US isn't exactly Scandinavia.
It's somewhat of a shithole on its own.
If these people are coming from someplace even worse,
we should empathize with them.

Waaaaaaaa should have stayed the fuck home. Decisions have consequences except for leftists how think they should be free to do whatever the fuck they want and holding them responsible for their freely chosen actions makes you "mean".

Young children are now responsible for their parents actions, cunt?

The refugees bother you, Arby.
They don't bother me at all.

I'm not an indigenous American either.
If I'm on stolen land, I don't have the effrontery to criticize other intruders.
That's a level of hypocrisy suitable for other people.

I look at it this way.
The US isn't exactly Scandinavia.
It's somewhat of a shithole on its own.
If these people are coming from someplace even worse,
we should empathize with them.

In simple terms, there is a difference between legal immigration and illegal immigration. I am for the former, and against the latter.

Young children are now responsible for their parents actions, cunt?

It's amazing how fucking stupid are. No the parents are responsible for putting themselves and their children in this situation. You must practice to reach this level of stupidity

It's amazing how fucking stupid are. No the parents are responsible for putting themselves and their children in this situation. You must practice to reach this level of stupidity

Why then punish the children?
Fortunately children born in this country are automatically US citizens.

In simple terms, there is a difference between legal immigration and illegal immigration. I am for the former, and against the latter.

Did the indigenous tribes agree that Euro immigration was legal?

Did the Africans who were chained in slave ships think that their immigration was legal?

Arby, one must be consistent if one wishes to be credible.

I don't really have a dog in the fight,
but I side with the refugees because people that I don't like don't like them.
In a situation as fucked up as our broken republic is,
that reason is good enough for me.

4 1/2 million daily? You are fucking nuts!

Good news, the population in the US is now growing so fast we will surpass China as the second largest country by population next week.

Oops.. faulty math.
Next week the US will have a larger population than India and China combined since at 4.5 million a day we would have a population of 4 trillion.

Why then punish the children?
Fortunately children born in this country are automatically US citizens.

It's not punishment you idiot it's consequences. Not the same at all

That stupid shit needs to change. They never abort those babies do they?

Did the indigenous tribes agree that Euro immigration was legal?

Did the Africans who were chained in slave ships think that their immigration was legal?

Arby, one must be consistent if one wishes to be credible.

I don't really have a dog in the fight,
but I side with the refugees because people that I don't like don't like them.
In a situation as fucked up as our broken republic is,
that reason is good enough for me.

I doubt they had borders.

The North freed the slaves.

What haven't I been consistent on?

Why populate this country with non English speaking and non educated (the educated ones come here legally) leaches? Hell, I can mow my own property. We can't afford them. I have always said I welcome legal immigrants.

I doubt they had borders.

The North freed the slaves.

What haven't I been consistent on?

Why populate this country with non English speaking and non educated (the educated ones come here legally) leaches? Hell, I can mow my own property. We can't afford them. I have always said I welcome legal immigrants.

First of all, English is England's language, not ours.
There's nothing special about it.

In a world where millions of people speak two or three languages,
the vast majority of bilingual people in the US are the ones speaking English as their SECOND language.

Most Americans who speak English as their first language don't have a second,
an unfortunate ignorance that does not go unnoticed by the rest of the world.

As for me, Arby, I don't want to mow my own property.
I'm quite happy to have the Spanish speaking landscaping contractors do it.

Nevertheless, it's understandable that people will see things differently.
I'm sure there are also things that bother me that don't phase you.

Well, we've adopted it, wherever it came from.
It's what the vast majority of Americans speak.

Maybe, maybe not. Is there a statistic on it?

It's good enough for where I live. Why complicate things?

I don't mind mowing. The tractor has independent suspension,
hydrostatic transmission and power steering. It's all good.

Yes. I'm sure there are.

The number of migrants illegally crossing the southwest U.S. border is at its lowest point since the start of the Biden administration, with just over 3,000 migrants stopped by Border Patrol each day. The number has plummeted from more than 10,000 daily just three weeks ago, despite widespread predictions of a surge after the end of the Title 42 Covid ban on May 11.

“Consequences”: Customs and Border Protection officials also attribute the slowdown in illegal border crossings to “consequences.” Under Title 42, migrants could repeatedly try to cross the U.S.-Mexico border and face no consequences if they were turned back. After Title 42 ended, migrants who are caught illegally entering the U.S. are charged with a felony if they are deported and caught trying to re-enter the U.S. within five years, a reimposition of an older regulation called Title 8. A CBP official said word of the increased penalties and deportations — of the “consequences” — has reached migrants considering crossing.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/im...-post-title-42-migrant-border-surge-rcna87325

7qcsan.jpg

The number of migrants illegally crossing the southwest U.S. border is at its lowest point since the start of the Biden administration, with just over 3,000 migrants stopped by Border Patrol each day. The number has plummeted from more than 10,000 daily just three weeks ago, despite widespread predictions of a surge after the end of the Title 42 Covid ban on May 11.

“Consequences”: Customs and Border Protection officials also attribute the slowdown in illegal border crossings to “consequences.” Under Title 42, migrants could repeatedly try to cross the U.S.-Mexico border and face no consequences if they were turned back. After Title 42 ended, migrants who are caught illegally entering the U.S. are charged with a felony if they are deported and caught trying to re-enter the U.S. within five years, a reimposition of an older regulation called Title 8. A CBP official said word of the increased penalties and deportations — of the “consequences” — has reached migrants considering crossing.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/im...-post-title-42-migrant-border-surge-rcna87325

This is like celebrating that the water pouring out of a collapsed dam has been reduced to a trickle because the reservoir the dam was holding water in is now empty...

The cult beliefs are completely untethered from the truth.

Back