BORN RICH; Jamie Johnson of Johnson and Johnson.

no-more-tears.jpg

This is a child of someone who recognized his family made his fortune on the misfortune of others. But I'm guessing you didn't watch it or will care to. Roger Ailes didn't say it so what do you care, (R)ight?

I don't read/watch anything you post, you (D)umbass, (L)oser, (R)etard, (I)diot. Cry more button pusher.

Another day
More crying
From a guy sitting on his sofa

Another day "The Dude" thinks that a Father of triplets, one with cerebral palsy that needs therapy every day "sits on his sofa"

I'm not sure you know much about raising A child, much less triplets....much less A child with CP...much less triplets one having CP.

Let me humor you small brain. My kids knew more than the average kindergartener when they were 1 and a half. Even my child with CP knows more than the typical kindergartener today.

TheDude, you should learn how to learn more and talk less kid.

I don't read/watch anything you post, you (D)umbass, (L)oser, (R)etard, (I)diot. Cry more button pusher.

Sure, I'm a threat. Meanwhile I've read everything you post and can counter it with education.

I'm a strong mind and you are a weak mind. It's pretty basic.

I can counter everything you say with education yet you NEVER counter anything I say......

Good job avoiding the thought process of Politics.

But if this was a pre-teen challenge I'll bet you would win the insult contest.

Sure, I'm a threat. Meanwhile I've read everything you post and can counter it with education.

I can counter everything you say with education yet you NEVER counter anything I say......

Really? You've countered an arguement of mine? Where might that be?

This is a child of someone who recognized his family made his fortune on the misfortune of others. But I'm guessing you didn't watch it or will care to. Roger Ailes didn't say it so what do you care, (R)ight?

Yes the self loathing of what his family built is quite obvious. He has options. Nobody is forcing him to live like this..

As for your plight. if your story is true, why does it entitle you to the private property of your fellow citizens?

I don't read it either, libtards think anyone rich is bad.
This lazy fuck sits on the sofa while his wife works.
Actually I do too!

Another day "The Dude" thinks that a Father of triplets, one with cerebral palsy that needs therapy every day "sits on his sofa"

I'm not sure you know much about raising A child, much less triplets....much less A child with CP...much less triplets one having CP. ]

You must be getting a lot of money from the State and Federal Governments. Can you ballpark it for me?

LMAO

Really? You've countered an arguement of mine? Where might that be?

AWESOME!

I think this is awesome for multiple reasons. You don't debate is one of them. You are a simple troll. You are sure to stay away from having a view point so you won't be proven wrong. So you think I never debated you.

First off note that every time I try to debate you and you "troll" I win. Brains beat "troll" every time.

Also I've beat you on every gun topic ever. It's the only thing your small beer and guns brain will stand up for.

You debating me against criminal background checks and less gun violence says it all. You think there will be no less gun violence if there is NO background checks at all which solidifies your ignorance and your current argument with me.

Yes the self loathing of what his family built is quite obvious. He has options. Nobody is forcing him to live like this..

As for your plight. if your story is true, why does it entitle you to the private property of your fellow citizens?

You clearly didn't watch the documentary....

His family made their fortune on the misfortune of others (like most big corporations today......learn that)

My story is true and I don't receive any welfare. But am I receiving an "entitlement" from others? Yes. My kids go to school. Or maybe you didn't do enough homework to know that your party of ignorance considers School an entitlement.(and uses it's cost to persuade small brains to stop entitlements)

AWESOME!

I think this is awesome for multiple reasons. You don't debate is one of them. You are a simple troll. You are sure to stay away from having a view point so you won't be proven wrong. So you think I never debated you.

First off note that every time I try to debate you and you "troll" I win. Brains beat "troll" every time.

Also I've beat you on every gun topic ever. It's the only thing your small beer and guns brain will stand up for.

You debating me against criminal background checks and less gun violence says it all. You think there will be no less gun violence if there is NO background checks at all which solidifies your ignorance and your current argument with me.

You couldn't beat a drum, if they hired someone to teach you.

AWESOME!

Do you think we will all be better off if we got rid of all the rich people, all the bankers and all the corporate Presidents making their huge salaries?

Back