BORN RICH; Jamie Johnson of Johnson and Johnson.

You couldn't beat a drum, if they hired someone to teach you.

and THIS is what you call a "debate on politics" ....

You do realize that politics is more than trolling right? Simply stating "your stupid" more often doesn't make you correct.....Information is the war, what information did you have in that statement kiddo?

Do you think we will all be better off if we got rid of all the rich people, all the bankers and all the corporate Presidents making their huge salaries?

Is that what you think I've been saying or what anyone has been saying kid? Have you read a single word or are you so sure that you are correct you are above that?

The rich are always going to be the driving force in Capitalist America. But the rich are rich because a -->TEAM,-- got them there. I fight for the TEAM to get paid a decent wage to raise their family while still allowing the rich to be extremely rich.

You don't seem to understand that the rich are rich because of a TEAM effort and not just a few people pulling strings. But this is why UNIONIZATION became what it is and we will see more of this in the future, we already are.

and THIS is what you call a "debate on politics" ....

You do realize that politics is more than trolling right? Simply stating "your stupid" more often doesn't make you correct.....Information is the war, what information did you have in that statement kiddo?

That was never intended to be debated; because it was a stated fact, son. :)

You clearly didn't watch the documentary....

His family made their fortune on the misfortune of others (like most big corporations today......learn that)

My story is true and I don't receive any welfare. But am I receiving an "entitlement" from others? Yes. My kids go to school. Or maybe you didn't do enough homework to know that your party of ignorance considers School an entitlement.(and uses it's cost to persuade small brains to stop entitlements)

You have admitted receiving welfare in the past. Unless you lied the. Or are lying noe

Back