Bottom 20% spend $1.90 for $1.00 in wages

it more to expose the near retarded on economics turbo-libs.
Like I keep saying we really don't have poor.
It's 20% of the top, and the top does so well that you can be all into video buying and still be in the bottom.
Don't try and tell me you alread knew this.

It's 20% of the top, and the top does so well that you can be all into video buying and still be in the bottom.

Um, nooo dumbass, what it shows is that because credit has been so cheap, and easily obtained, the bottom 20%, along with the middle class btw, have all been spending far more than they earn.

The credit’s dried up, didn’t you hear?

Do you have any idea what that means going forward? Any idea?

it means our poor are fat dumb and happy

You know, I don’t think you have an MBA and work for an oil company. I don’t think you could get hired to clerk at Office Depot. In fact, I think you were turned down for a job as a clerk in Office Depot and that is why you are always accusing other posters of being Office Depot clerks.

Because anyone who doesn’t grasp what the above means? Isn’t qualified to count back my change at a store. School me? You can pack my groceries bag boy. And keep your mouth shut and your eyes down while you’re at it.

wow, a writer with zero economics going off on me.
LOFL you are clueless without your cut and paste.
This water is way too deep for you, stick to the adds in the shoes for sales section.

"We really don't have poor."

That is absolutely incredible statement to make in the face of mountains of evidence by every credible organizaion and institution known to Man.

It's so far removed from reality that it questions the motivations, agenda, and seriousness of anyone who would utter it.

"We really don't have poor."

That is absolutely incredible statement to make in the face of mountains of evidence by every credible organizaion and institution known to Man.

It's so far removed from reality that it questions the motivations, agenda, and seriousness of anyone who would utter it.

Amazing huh?

I don't even know how to respond.

I'm referring to poor as in large numbers going hungry, as they refer to poor in other country's. We call them poor if they are at 20% of the top earners by quintile. That's over dhula's head.
I don't say don't do anything for them, increase votech and college aid. Just don't do the usual Dukakis loser dem over play the poor card. Most of the poor have cars, cable, and computers. It's not anything like the poor in third world countries.

Some interesting statistics about poor people in the US....

# Forty-six percent of all poor households actually own their own homes. The average home owned by persons classified as poor by the Census Bureau is a three-bedroom house with one-and-a-half baths, a garage, and a porch or patio.

# Seventy-six percent of poor households have air conditioning. By contrast, 30 years ago, only 36 percent of the entire U.S. population enjoyed air conditioning.

# Only 6 percent of poor households are overcrowded. More than two-thirds have more than two rooms per person.

# The average poor American has more living space than the average individual living in Paris, London, Vienna, Athens, and other cities throughout Europe. (These comparisons are to the average citizens in foreign countries, not to those classified as poor.)

# Nearly three-quarters of poor households own a car; 30 percent own two or more cars.

# Ninety-seven percent of poor households have a color television; over half own two or more color televisions.

# Seventy-eight percent have a VCR or DVD player; 62 percent have cable or satellite TV reception.

# Seventy-three percent own microwave ovens, more than half have a stereo, and a third have an automatic dishwasher.

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Welfare/bg1713.cfm

I'm referring to poor as in large numbers going hungry, as they refer to poor in other country's. We call them poor if they are at 20% of the top earners by quintile. That's over dhula's head.
I don't say don't do anything for them, increase votech and college aid. Just don't do the usual Dukakis loser dem over play the poor card. Most of the poor have cars, cable, and computers. It's not anything like the poor in third world countries.

Even the explantion doesn't make sense.

Relative to what? The poor in Japan are "less poor" than the poor in France who are "less poor" than the poor in Indonesia who are "less poor" than the poor in Angola. So who's poor?

There are families in America sleeping in cars .. make that a GROWING number of families sleeping in cars .. so because they have a car they're not poor?

It's hard to argue with something as ridiculous as what you claim.

See Damo's post above moron.
Sure there are super poor living in cars.
But read Damo's post, do you know how man Europeans have ac. 35,000 died in the heat waves about 7yrs ago. That's Europe, how many on the continent of Africa you think have central AC. Moron

All I read is another corporate bailout for stupid credit card companies that keep giving people lines of credit and charge cards that can't pay them back. This $hit pisses me off.

Back