Boy Vance argues for higher taxes on people without children

Cypress

Vance argued for higher tax rate on childless Americans in 2021 interview​

As former President Donald Trump's new running mate, JD Vance, faces renewed scrutiny over his previous comments criticizing childless individuals, an unearthed 2021 interview shows the Ohio senator advocating for higher taxes on Americans without children.

As former President Donald Trump's new running mate, JD Vance, faces renewed scrutiny over his previous comments criticizing childless individuals, an unearthed 2021 interview shows the Ohio senator advocating for higher taxes on Americans without children.

so you are saying that Vance, like Harris, supports increasing the child tax credit that Biden let expire?...../brillig!.......

Trump-loving MAGA influencer Dave Portnoy posted the clip of Vance telling Kirk about his proposal, calling it "fucking idiotic."

"You want me to pay more taxes to take care of other people's kids? We sure this dude is a Republican? Sounds like a moron," Portnoy tweeted. "If you can't afford a big family don't have a ton of kids."

https://www.rawstory.com/jd-vance-2668824232/

Trump-loving MAGA influencer Dave Portnoy posted the clip of Vance telling Kirk about his proposal, calling it "fucking idiotic."

"You want me to pay more taxes to take care of other people's kids? We sure this dude is a Republican? Sounds like a moron," Portnoy tweeted. "If you can't afford a big family don't have a ton of kids."

You want me to pay more taxes to take care of other people's kids?

We already do this u stupid fuck

Every one that has crossed the southern border last 3 years with kids we are paying to take care of them

So where is your outcry

You want me to pay more taxes to take care of other people's kids?

We already do this u stupid fuck

Every one that has crossed the southern border last 3 years with kids we are paying to take care of them

So where is your outcry
So you agree with Boy Vance that people without kids should pay a higher tax rate.

We call that "the child tax credit" and it's been around since the 1960s.

So you agree with Boy Vance that people without kids should pay a higher tax rate.

Federal Tax Credits for Elderly Dependent Care Expenses​

So if u dont have an elderly dependent you pay more tax...where is your outcry

Foster Child Care and Income Tax Breaks​

So if u dont have foster kids you pay more tax....where is your outcry

Last edited:

Federal Tax Credits for Elderly Dependent Care Expenses​

So if u dont have an elderly dependent you pay more tax...where is your outcry

Foster Child Care and Income Tax Breaks​

So if u dont have foster kids you pay more tax....where is your outcry
Since future workers will pay for the Social Security of current workers having kids is a good thing. Anything that encourages families to have kids is a good thing. Adults that don't have kids is a bad thing.

Portnoy is wrong on this one. We need to have a birth replacement rate higher than the death rate. Encouraging families to have kids is a good thing.

next thing you know someone will suggest the IRS should let people deduct an amount from their income for each dependent they have

"Basically the same". LoL

Tax credits are not the same as tax rates. Changing the tax rate means increasing taxes on people without children
its lower taxes for people with kids...........I'm sorry you didn't read the article......but its your own fault.......

next thing you know someone will suggest the IRS should let people deduct an amount from their income for each dependent they have
That would be shocking and stuff. It's almost like I would be able to deduct my children and pay less in taxes because I had some kids. How weird that would be. ;) <- (for those on the left this means it is sarcasm).

its lower taxes for people with kids...........I'm sorry you didn't read the article......but its your own fault.......
It's Vance's own staff in the article who claim it's "basically the same as Harris" :laugh:

Trump-loving MAGA influencer Dave Portnoy posted the clip of Vance telling Kirk about his proposal, calling it "fucking idiotic." .."You want me to pay more taxes to take care of other people's kids? We sure this dude is a Republican? Sounds like a moron," Portnoy tweeted. "If you can't afford a big family don't have a ton of kids."

Back