Brandonflation #3

Lionfish

Pocket lint
Contributor
7614c67478cc1fa7674d4772c3a73627f95c70822a16b2ccecfe5763553660a0-png.1224490

The inflation is a product of Putin attacking Ukraine. I wish it were more complicated than that, so I would not have to face how stupid and dishonest you Trumpys are.

Gasoline and many other things have dropped a long way. What Biden is doing works. I read an article saying rent staying high is a severe inflation problem. Lyingfish is dishonest.

Gasoline and many other things have dropped a long way. What Biden is doing works. I read an article saying rent staying high is a severe inflation problem. Lyingfish is dishonest.

He's been President just over 2 years, and inherited an economic mess. Trump was a terrible President for the economy - he botched the response to COVID, and helped lay the groundwork for inflation (as well as being the worst jobs President in modern history).

If the situation was reversed, and Trump had taken over for Biden, added 12 million jobs, and brought inflation down - it would be talked about like a miracle. Trump would say he was the most amazing economic President ever.

He's been President just over 2 years,
Biden is not President. He was never elected.
and inherited an economic mess.
The current economic depression was caused by DEMOCRATS, not Trump. It was DEMOCRATS that shut down the economy in 2019 and 2020.
Trump was a terrible President for the economy
Trump did a great job with the economy.
- he botched the response to COVID,
No. DEMOCRATS did that.
and helped lay the groundwork for inflation (as well as being the worst jobs President in modern history).
No. DEMOCRATS did that.
If the situation was reversed, and Trump had taken over for Biden, added 12 million jobs, and brought inflation down
Biden did not create a single job (except in the federal government), DEMOCRATS shut down the economy over mishandling of covid19, forcing many businesses to close since they were 'nonessential', and making other impose cost restrictions. Biden didn't bring inflation down. He most definitely increase inflation with his war on oil products and coal, and getting the Federal Reserve to print money faster than ever.
it would be talked about like a miracle.
Trump, on the other hand, removed government bureaucracy, reduced taxes, successfully renegotiated NAFTA to better favor the United States, and the economy took off better than at any time in the nation's history.
Trump would say he was the most amazing economic President ever.
He was.

Dropped a long way? When consumer prices reach the levels under Trump, let me know.
The reason rents are so high is the maintenance and fuel costs related to renting out your
property. Then add in the taxes and the 87,000 more IRS agents Biden hired to "investigate"
tax fraud. If the rich account for 3% of the population, who will the other 84,390 be investigating?
We all know the answer to that (I had to pay in over $900, so I should be safe). Any one of us...

Back