Brandonflation #3

Dropped a long way? When consumer prices reach the levels under Trump, let me know.
The reason rents are so high is the maintenance and fuel costs related to renting out your
property. Then add in the taxes and the 87,000 more IRS agents Biden hired to "investigate"
tax fraud. If the rich account for 3% of the population, who will the other 84,390 be investigating?
We all know the answer to that (I had to pay in over $900, so I should be safe). Any one of us...
How to say facts are hard for me, without saying it.

1682791110505-png.1266535

When does Lyingfish post a meme thanking Biden for cutting gas prices so much and slashing egg prices? He blamed Buden when they went up, In fairness, he should congratulate Joe on a job well done.

When does Lyingfish post a meme thanking Biden for cutting gas prices so much and slashing egg prices? He blamed Buden when they went up, In fairness, he should congratulate Joe on a job well done.

Neither are at the levels when he took office. DUH!

That is a different question. They are far lower due to Biden's brilliant management.

They soared with his incompetence. And as I said, they aren't at the levels when he took office.
That is a fact you cannot dispute. So, bottom line, Joe & the Ho are failures. Chew on that...

Back