Brandon's babbling again

I love the way he suddenly realizes he shouldn't call someone with brown skin "boy" nowadays and tries to cover that turd with cat litter... "as my mother would say"...

His functional hours between 10 and 4 are getting less functional, and the Easter Bunny wasn't there to get him away from the mic this time. Pretty soon they will have a lid on every morning (before 10), every evening (after 4) and most hours in between (10:30 to 3:30)... unless they have a costumed handler nearby.

I love the way he suddenly realizes he shouldn't call someone with brown skin "boy" nowadays and tries to cover that turd with cat litter... "as my mother would say"...

His functional hours between 10 and 4 are getting less functional, and the Easter Bunny wasn't there to get him away from the mic this time. Pretty soon they will have a lid on every morning (before 10), every evening (after 4) and most hours in between (10:30 to 3:30)... unless they have a costumed handler nearby.

All true but it would be really interesting to know, who is actually telling him what to push. I suspected Susan Rice and Obama but surely there are other players, Ron Klain being one of the most prominent.

1683564592622-png.1274078

Back