BREAKING NEWS: DEMOCRATS BREAK LAW TRYING TO FIND DIRT ON PALIN. HACK EMAIL

shes not very bright using yahoo for official business if that the case. from what i read of her emails last night it was just fluff crap with friends and family.. OHHH PRAY FOR ME>> ILL PRAY FOR YOU.. type rubbish.

Laughing My Fucking Ass Off...... You gotta be kidding me? Who the fuck else would be hacking Governor Palin's E-mail? Republicans????

She has pissed off a lot of Republicans. Maybe it was Alaska Senator Ted Stevens!

Look you fucking retard, if you want to talk about the AIG bailout, and who did what to whom, go to that fucking thread and post there, don't bring your stupidity over to this thread and start a discussion on something totally unrelated to the topic. Are you too profoundly retarded to do that? Apparently so! Apparently, your mother fucked her brother and produced YOU! A simple minded idiot who can't grasp the basic concept of TOPICS!

Dixie wants no cross over of threads, that way once he is owned somewhere else he can just start new in a new thread.

What's the big deal? I mean if she is not a terrorist why should she care if someone else reads her email or listens to her phone calls.

Back