Breaking: The U.S. entered a recession in December 2007

I agree with all of these, and they have the added benefit of being really badly written, and would make a perfect link for the retarded MBA character on a post.

I'm just trying to set it up, I have to go through the whole domain name thing. But Toppy, I'm going to make you a star!

:clink:

i guess that the recessionistas got it wrong

however, a message to whoever is in charge - please send the cure, we already have the disease

This 'recession' feels like nothing I've been for before. With that said, all that have gone before were 'recognized' when over.

I don't think this one is over, but am conflicted that the start has been 'identified,' by a long shot...

Seems way too convenient to put it a year before the one...

This 'recession' feels like nothing I've been for before. With that said, all that have gone before were 'recognized' when over.

I don't think this one is over, but am conflicted that the start has been 'identified,' by a long shot...

Seems way too convenient to put it a year before the one...

You'd rather find a way to blame it on Obama?

Good things there are always hacks like you around. Yes we are on a political board but even someone with a modicum of common sense can understand economically what she is speaking about.

But by all means please don't allow me to interupt your continued bigotry and hatred towards anyone you disagree with and anyone from the South.

Good things there are always hacks like you around. Yes we are on a political board but even someone with a modicum of common sense can understand economically what she is speaking about.

But by all means please don't allow me to interupt your continued bigotry and hatred towards anyone you disagree with and anyone from the South.

It's just way too convenient to place the start of this thing before the arrival of "the one!"

What else could she be saying? It seems like in her world we should wait until Jan to declare the start of the recession. After all, when America realized he was going to get elected they crashed the market to spite themselves! That's what Dixie tells me, and he's a genius from Alabama!

You know what, I have a feeling you are in for a long four years. There are quite a few people out there who are going to blame an inflamed hangnail on Obama, so if you plan to be hypersensitive and exhibit a knee jerk reaction every time, you will need to hone up on your posting skills. I honestly don't know what you expected? Maybe that the 'other side' would go crawl in a hole until the next election? Maybe they would just forget about the past 8 years?

I plan to be here daily, bashing and trashing everything the Democrats do, or try to do. I've got less of a motivation to be 'moderate' or work with the other side now, than ever before. Your liberal lunatics are going to have to fight tooth and nail for everything they get the next four years, you can count on that, and they will be held accountable, just as you held this president accountable. So, it's time you grow up and understand what life is like in the real world.

I just can't believe you guys are serious. Maybe after four years, you'll convince me. Right now, I think it's all a big joke. Nobody's that dumb.

It's just way too convenient to place the start of this thing before the arrival of "the one!"

What else could she be saying? It seems like in her world we should wait until Jan to declare the start of the recession. After all, when America realized he was going to get elected they crashed the market to spite themselves! That's what Dixie tells me, and he's a genius from Alabama!

Whether the recession started in December or not all hell has broke loose now so for all you partisan's don't worry it started before Obama took office. Ultimately Obama will be judged based on how he fared given the situation he inherited.

Of course if we want to go by Desh's rules its more responsibility on the person who could stop it than the person who caused it or it happened under. So in her book it does lay on Obama as he should stop this.

However she is just one opinion so I'm not going to claim others who agree with her politically feel like she does above.

Finally, an honest con who's willing to actually admit Obama's not responsible for starting it. Dixie's not even that attached to reality, believe it or not.

Yes, I agree. Obama is going to be judged on how he handles the situation. Whatever we have to say about it, nobody here can predict the future ('cept Dixie who's already declared the Democrats to be failures who he's going to criticize for the next four years regardless of what happens).

Finally, an honest con who's willing to actually admit Obama's not responsible for starting it. Dixie's not even that attached to reality, believe it or not.

Yes, I agree. Obama is going to be judged on how he handles the situation. Whatever we have to say about it, nobody here can predict the future ('cept Dixie who's already declared the Democrats to be failures who he's going to criticize for the next four years regardless of what happens).

You're pretty much right, democrats are always failures at everything they do, and indeed, I plan to criticize just as much and as loudly as you criticized Bush. Obama will be judged, and held accountable, whether he deserves it or not, because that was the standard you set in how you treated Bush. I am well grounded in reality, that is reality! You get exactly what you dish out when the shoe is on the other foot. I realize you are still a young mush brain, who doesn't realize the ways of the world just yet, but as you get older you will discover this is the case. Perhaps it will help you learn to be more bipartisan and respectful of others, but if it doesn't, that's okay too, life is a long and winding road.

You're pretty much right, democrats are always failures at everything they do, and indeed, I plan to criticize just as much and as loudly as you criticized Bush. Obama will be judged, and held accountable, whether he deserves it or not, because that was the standard you set in how you treated Bush. I am well grounded in reality, that is reality! You get exactly what you dish out when the shoe is on the other foot. I realize you are still a young mush brain, who doesn't realize the ways of the world just yet, but as you get older you will discover this is the case. Perhaps it will help you learn to be more bipartisan and respectful of others, but if it doesn't, that's okay too, life is a long and winding road.

That would be a great idea, if Bush didn't deserve the criticisms he got. But Bush was a screw-up from the beginning. The overwhelming majority of the whining about Bush was because he actually did something wrong (or didn't act when he should have).

If you are going to hold Obama accountable for what he actually does, I have no problem.

That would be a great idea, if Bush didn't deserve the criticisms he got. But Bush was a screw-up from the beginning. The overwhelming majority of the whining about Bush was because he actually did something wrong (or didn't act when he should have).

If you are going to hold Obama accountable for what he actually does, I have no problem.

The only thing wrong with Bush was his inability to articulate. The Left became sore when Algore lost the election in 2000, and decided to make his entire presidency illegitimate. Bush could have been a combination of Washington, FDR, and JFK, and pinhead Democrats would have still found fault with him.

I realize you are entitled to your opinion about things, but so am I, and I disagree with you completely. I'm almost positive the faults I find with Obama will not be ones you agree with either, so it's all good. I just wanted knot-head to understand, it's going to be a long four years, if he feels compelled to jump to the defense of Obama every time someone from the right criticizes him. Oh, and I couldn't care less if you 'have a problem' with it.

The only thing wrong with Bush was his inability to articulate. The Left became sore when Algore lost the election in 2000, and decided to make his entire presidency illegitimate. Bush could have been a combination of Washington, FDR, and JFK, and pinhead Democrats would have still found fault with him.

I realize you are entitled to your opinion about things, but so am I, and I disagree with you completely. I'm almost positive the faults I find with Obama will not be ones you agree with either, so it's all good. I just wanted knot-head to understand, it's going to be a long four years, if he feels compelled to jump to the defense of Obama every time someone from the right criticizes him. Oh, and I couldn't care less if you 'have a problem' with it.

LOL! Bush didn't do anything wrong! Now that's some funny shit.

Back