Bring back GazzaQueen!

Good riddance to the jizzqueen!

7263455086_e9115bd975_z.jpg

you wish you ever had such a good woman.

I have a far, far better one. Two-sport college athlete, one as a national champion. Advanced degree. Business owner. Mother of my two fine children, both with high paying careers and neither had as much a speeding ticket. Republican. Conservative. Married 31 years...

I have a far, far better one. Two-sport college athlete, one as a national champion. Advanced degree. Business owner. Mother of my two fine children, both with high paying careers and neither had as much a speeding ticket. Republican. Conservative. Married 31 years...

Plus...whenever she kneels in the forest, all the tiny forest dwelling creatures flock to her to hear her sing.

Not only that...thanks to her halo, she hovers 4 inches off the ground whenever she leaves the house.

But wait, there's MORE...she's also a 382nd degree black belt who once took on Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan AND Chuck Norris ALL AT ONCE.

ROFL!

That's funny, actually. She coached our high school team here in one of her sports for several years. She brought them from the basement to winning the conference, to crushing the conference (none of the other teams even scored a goal against them that season, while her team averaged 5 or 6 per game) to taking third in the state. Our local newspaper was really up on the story. They have a picture of her on the sideline jumping in the air after a particularly fantastic play, and I poisted it on FB as proof that she can levitate.

Back