Britney Griner is about to become a father!!

The difference between me, you and your fellow homophobes: I respect someone's right to be.

I respect someone's right to be exactly what they were born to be.

What I don't respect is someone's self-anointed right to be whatever they want to call themselves or whatever they want to force everyone else to call them.

No intelligent adult in their right mind buys that shit.

TDAK merely posts to get a reaction. And he gets it from idiots like you. He plays you fucks like a Cajun fiddle.

For the record, I know he's a reactionary poster. Heck, I even called him a troll in the post you quoted. Call it a bad habit but I like swatting trolls.

Last edited:
For the record, I know he's a reactionary poster. Heck, I even called him a troll in the post you quoted. Call it a bad habit but I like swatting trolls.

But you arent actually swatting anyone. You just like to tell yourself that as an act of self importance. In the end TDAK is sitting back LHAO at you....

Actually, isn't that Kind of confusing...there's nothing to cheer about for progressives...is there? After all, this is just a picture of an advanced clump of cells...no child, no little human being...not until he or she is born...
Isn't that correct? And in a stage of development apparently approved for abortion..

The OP is another example of how MAGATs are overly interested in what is in other people's pants, what bathrooms they use, and what goes on in their bedrooms. Maybe if they had their own love lives, they wouldn't be so obsessed with others?

The OP is another example of how MAGATs are overly interested in what is in other people's pants, what bathrooms they use, and what goes on in their bedrooms. Maybe if they had their own love lives, they wouldn't be so obsessed with others?

Love life? TDAK is so bad at love life even his hand gave him the cold shoulder.

Back