BrokeBack Mountain star..........

Battleborne

Terminator
Heath Ledger found dead in his NYC apartment...had recently broken up with his girlfriend...No more Brokeback Mountain jokes from USCit...!

He was in broke back ? I had no clue I do not keep up with people magazine.

strange that you would know all about that BB....

I do not consider him dying as news worthy of any note.

Does it matter? If you look at any news source on the internet right now, it is right in your face. Don't tell me you don't use internet news. Because then, we'd all know you're lying.

Does it matter? If you look at any news source on the internet right now, it is right in your face. Don't tell me you don't use internet news. Because then, we'd all know you're lying.

Yep I saw it this morning just that the guy died in the headline. I did not know who he was so I did not realize the brokeback linkup until it was posted on here.

He was also in A Knights Tale, and he was Mel Gibson's oldest son in The Patriot.

Well, I never saw Brokeback.

And as for the rest of it, he's evidently a garden-variety B-list hollywood star that were going to have to hear non-stop about for the next week.

Well, I never saw Brokeback.

And as for the rest of it, he's evidently a garden-variety B-list hollywood star that were going to have to hear non-stop about for the next week.

Indeed. Suddenly he's going to be the greatest human to have ever lived, better than Jesus. Then by February 1st, everyone will be saying Heath who?

So, some guy died of which I saw one of his movies one time and he had a bit part where he argued with his dad about going to war and then took off...

Thank Gawd we report on important stuff like this in the news!11!!1!!

Ledger was a really good actor. Say what you will about his decision to star in Brokeback, his roles in The Patriot and 10 Things I Hate About You were awesome. His portrayal of Joker looks to be brilliant as well. Most people hated it, but I also liked him in The Brothers Grimm. I don't think I've seen all of A Knight's Tale, but I like those kind of movies, and will check it out someday...

Ledger was a really good actor. Say what you will about his decision to star in Brokeback, his roles in The Patriot and 10 Things I Hate About You were awesome. His portrayal of Joker looks to be brilliant as well. Most people hated it, but I also liked him in The Brothers Grimm. I don't think I've seen all of A Knight's Tale, but I like those kind of movies, and will check it out someday...

I think I'm about to explode.

Back