Building a religion

Pretty lame, when you need a pre-populated web version of Cliff's Notes to name your God's attributes....
Jatravartids are small blue creatures of planet Viltvodle VI with more than fifty arms each. They are therefore unique in being the only race in history to have invented aerosol deodorant before the wheel.

Many races believe that the Universe was created by some sort of god or in the Big Bang. The Jatravartid people, however, believe that the Universe was sneezed out of the nose of a being called the Great Green Arkleseizure. They live in perpetual fear of the time they call "The Coming of the Great White Handkerchief". The theory of the Great Green Arkleseizure is not widely accepted outside Viltvodle VI.

- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Jatravartids are small blue creatures of planet Viltvodle VI with more than fifty arms each. They are therefore unique in being the only race in history to have invented aerosol deodorant before the wheel.

Many races believe that the Universe was created by some sort of god or in the Big Bang. The Jatravartid people, however, believe that the Universe was sneezed out of the nose of a being called the Great Green Arkleseizure. They live in perpetual fear of the time they call "The Coming of the Great White Handkerchief". The theory of the Great Green Arkleseizure is not widely accepted outside Viltvodle VI.

- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Damo, my opinion of you just we way up. Anyone who will quote HGG has got to be good people.

Damo, my opinion of you just we way up. Anyone who will quote HGG has got to be good people.
I have sworn to haunt the ghost of Douglas Adams for going before he finished the "trilogy".

Bastage left us hanging with "Mostly Harmless".

Back