Bullets if ballots don't work

wow, the irony and ignorance is astounding.

the constitution doesn't make you a slave to nationalism. quite the opposite, but only if you choose to make it work. by ignoring the constitution and entrusting your freedom to 9 black robed tyrants, you just become a slave to the state.

Sorry, you feel that way, and I don't trust my freedoms to SCOTUS, I have seen how corrupt that branch has become. I see people like Sarah Palin and the others waving the flag and talking about the Constitution and it is all a form of nationalism, I feel bad the point was lost on you.

Sorry, you feel that way, and I don't trust my freedoms to SCOTUS, I have seen how corrupt that branch has become. I see people like Sarah Palin and the others waving the flag and talking about the Constitution and it is all a form of nationalism, I feel bad the point was lost on you.

actually, the point was lost on you. how long have you seen me post here? how many times have you seen me call palin a jacktivist? I'm the ultimate in original intent, not GOP nationalism nor democrat nannyism.

Which of these heroes of the Teabagger movement do you especially revere, then, since you've admitted that you have never actually done any of the crap you threaten?

Don Benny Anderson, John Salvi, John Brockhoeft, Joseph Stack, Randy Weaver, Tim McVeigh, Eric Rudolph, Justin Carl Moose, Paul Ross Evans, James Kopp, Paul Jennings Hill, Scott Roeder, Michael F. Griffin, Peter James Knight, Matt Goldsby, Jimmy Simmons, Kathy Simmons, Kaye Wiggins, Martin Uphoff, John Earl, Patricia Hughes, Jeremy Dunahoe, David McMenemy, Chad Altman, Sergio Baca, Matthew L. Derosia, Clayton Waagner, Michael Fortier, Terry Nichols, Lori Fortier, Bruce Edwards Ivins, James W. Von Brunn, John Patrick Bedell, Perry Landis, Paul Darland, Ron Cole, Bradford Metcalf, Kenneth Carter, Randy Graham, John Maurice Stephenson, Robert Starr III, Troy Spain, Jimmy McCranie, Daniel E. Petersen, Richard T. Serafin, Dean Pleasant, Finis Walker, David Belliveau, Kenneth B. Kimbley Jr.

actually, the point was lost on you. how long have you seen me post here? how many times have you seen me call palin a jacktivist? I'm the ultimate in original intent, not GOP nationalism nor democrat nannyism.

I think I was replying to 3D, anyway, so why are you so upset, did you identify with something that I said? I don't think I would call you a nationalist, and I don't think you worship the Constitution and I see you claiming human rights over state's rights, so why are you coming at me in the first place? I mostly agree with you are on positions, you are a little hostile towards law enforcement, and there are some issues we don't agree on, but for the most part you seem to have some good ideas and a very good grasp of the Constitution. My post was directed towards those people who take the document over people. The document is about the people, but it was made for the people, not the people for it, to borrow a phrase from the NT, anyway, I don't know why you are so hostile? So simmer down now...

Rana - all of the prominent Founders grew up loving the English Constitution. So much so, in fact, that they felt a great deal of betrayal when their rights began being usurped by Parliament. With a small handful of exceptions, such as actual vs. virtual representation and committment to localism, the Founders held strongly to English political philosophy.

It was the belief of many that the primary flaw in the English Constitution had been that it was an unwritten legal tradition which could ultimately be interpreted out of meaning by tyrants, and hence the solution was to draft written state consitutions, and ultimately the Articles and the US Constitution. They regarded the USC as something to be cherished and loved, because it enshrined English constitutionalism and common law principles, and ultimately the principles of liberty under law, as well as American innovations such as federalism and contemporary republicanism.

I respect the Constitution, but I don't love it. I hold it in high regard, but I don't love it and I don't worship things.

People say they "love" things all the time, but it is actually an incorrect use of the word.

Rana - all of the prominent Founders grew up loving the English Constitution. So much so, in fact, that they felt a great deal of betrayal when their rights began being usurped by Parliament. With a small handful of exceptions, such as actual vs. virtual representation and committment to localism, the Founders held strongly to English political philosophy.

It was the belief of many that the primary flaw in the English Constitution had been that it was an unwritten legal tradition which could ultimately be interpreted out of meaning by tyrants, and hence the solution was to draft written state consitutions, and ultimately the Articles and the US Constitution. They regarded the USC as something to be cherished and loved, because it enshrined English constitutionalism and common law principles, and ultimately the principles of liberty under law, as well as American innovations such as federalism and contemporary republicanism.

There's an English constitution?

Link, please.

That's what they called the sum of English rights at the time of this nation's founding. I probably shouldn't respond to you, but so be it...

I think I was replying to 3D,
I didn't see you're reply with a quoted statement from 3D, so figured it was just a general comment.

anyway, so why are you so upset, did you identify with something that I said? I don't think I would call you a nationalist, and I don't think you worship the Constitution and I see you claiming human rights over state's rights, so why are you coming at me in the first place?
I get upset when people appear not to understand how important the constitution is, or should be.

I mostly agree with you are on positions, you are a little hostile towards law enforcement, and there are some issues we don't agree on, but for the most part you seem to have some good ideas and a very good grasp of the Constitution.
Thank you.

I didn't see you're reply with a quoted statement from 3D, so figured it was just a general comment.

I get upset when people appear not to understand how important the constitution is, or should be.

Thank you.

My bad, I should have quoted 3D, my communication was poor.

In the most hilarious development I've witnessed on this board yet, SmarterThanFew, the ferocious-sounding fed-hater, has advised his boyfriend Yurtard to "call the feds" because I posted a list of Yurtsies' retarded posts.

Back