Bumper Sticker Patriotism

I’m thinking of writing a story. It will be about this woman who posts on a message board and becomes part of a community. One day, an insipid little worm came along and the woman becomes filled with hate for him and rages to herself daily at a world which would allow this little puke to live, while so many others die, some painfully, and some very young.

So, she seduces a young poster, in a modern version of Mrs. Roberson, and screws him in ways he’ll still be smiling about when he’s 90…within weeks he is willing to do anything to keep access.

That’s when she plants the idea of the murder…

I think it could sell, what do you all think?

I say go for it! :p

An internet "To Die For"...I like it! Sex & murder always sell.

Not sure why the poster has to be young, but I guess that's a relative term...

I’m thinking of writing a story. It will be about this woman who posts on a message board and becomes part of a community. One day, an insipid little worm came along and the woman becomes filled with hate for him and rages to herself daily at a world which would allow this little puke to live, while so many others die, some painfully, and some very young.

So, she seduces a young poster, in a modern version of Mrs. Roberson, and screws him in ways he’ll still be smiling about when he’s 90…within weeks he is willing to do anything to keep access.

Since the poster is young, I say go for it!! He might not be as bitter after you are done with him.

Our life expectancy is not that high.... remember?

Maybe you could make it a Frenchie... I hear they live longer...

:hide:

An internet "To Die For"...I like it! Sex & murder always sell.

Not sure why the poster has to be young, but I guess that's a relative term...

That’s exactly the movie I was thinking of Onceler!

I just figured a younger one would be easier to manipulate. Plus it adds more titillation to the story, and you know that sex sells.

Our life expectancy is not that high.... remember?

Maybe you could make it a Frenchie... I hear they live longer...

:hide:

Since this person obviously causes you a great deal of rage and pain, why is a short life expectancy a problem?

Perhaps the seduction and the murder can be combined.

Back