Bush says election is fight over his policies

uscitizen

Villified User
Bush says election is fight over his policies

o chants of "four more years," President George W. Bush told some of his staunchest supporters Friday that the November elections are a referendum on his policies from the Iraq war to stem cells.
~
Bush brushed aside a wave of recent US public opinion polls showing and his policies are deeply unpopular and more than two out of three Americans think the country is on the wrong track.

"Our policies are working. The American people support our points of view. They share our philosophy," he said. "I'm absolutely confident, with your help we will elect a president who shares our principles."

Audience applause frequently interrupted Bush's speech, at least twice people called out "We love you, George," and at one point, the boisterous crowd chanted "four more years!"

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=080208164846.6tft9815&show_article=1

This is absolutely amazing. I don't hate Bush but this quote:

"Our policies are working. The American people support our points of view. They share our philosophy,"

What world is he living in?

This is absolutely amazing. I don't hate Bush but this quote:

"Our policies are working. The American people support our points of view. They share our philosophy,"

What world is he living in?

It's called Washinton D.C. where you can say anything and it is automatically considered truth, as long as you get a bunch of like minded sheepish types in a hall and talk to them.

"Our policies are working. The American people support our points of view. They share our philosophy," he said. "I'm absolutely confident, with your help we will elect a president who shares our principles."

Clearly the "man" is delusional.

I am not real sure that bush ever had a good grasp on reality, but what little he had seems to have vaporized.

Its almost funny but then you stop to think that the man running this country actually believes it.

Scary.

Ueah LadyT the entire Bush admin and this election would be a hoot if it did not hit us so hard.
It has to be a hoot in other countries.

Ueah LadyT the entire Bush admin and this election would be a hoot if it did not hit us so hard.
It has to be a hoot in other countries.

Yeah, except for Iraqi's who were apparently better off with a brutal dictator in charge.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/02/08/iraq.women/index.html

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- The images in the Basra police file are nauseating: Page after page of women killed in brutal fashion -- some strangled to death, their faces disfigured; others beheaded. All bear signs of torture.

Yeah, except for Iraqi's who were apparently better off with a brutal dictator in charge.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/02/08/iraq.women/index.html

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- The images in the Basra police file are nauseating: Page after page of women killed in brutal fashion -- some strangled to death, their faces disfigured; others beheaded. All bear signs of torture.

"After the fall of Saddam Hussein in 2003, Sawsan says, the situation was "the best." But now, she says, it's "the worst."

"The attacks on the women of Basra have intensified since British forces withdrew to their base at the airport back in September, police say. Iraqi security forces took over after British troops pulled back, but are heavily infiltrated by militias."

Hmmm... I wonder if there could be a correlation.... troops pull out .... violence escalates. Yep, lets pull all the troops out NOW!

"After the fall of Saddam Hussein in 2003, Sawsan says, the situation was "the best." But now, she says, it's "the worst."

"The attacks on the women of Basra have intensified since British forces withdrew to their base at the airport back in September, police say. Iraqi security forces took over after British troops pulled back, but are heavily infiltrated by militias."

Hmmm... I wonder if there could be a correlation.... troops pull out .... violence escalates. Yep, lets pull all the troops out NOW!

You just don't get it do you ?
If we never had invaded over fear and lies....

Yep one which I thankfully bear no personal responsibility for.

I was too stupit to vote for bush or panic over the fearmongering.

if you mean responsibility as in your vote did your Senators vote to give him the authority?

You just don't get it do you ?
If we never had invaded over fear and lies....

No, I don't think YOU get it. No question the murders were atrocious. But tell me genius... how many were murdered in 2000 in Iraq? or 2001?

Do you know? I would be willing to bet you do not.

Back