Bush says election is fight over his policies

So SF are you saying that our invasion helped the Iraqi people?

No, I am saying that in your article referrencing the murders of women, the IRAQI woman interviewed said things were better after Saddam fell, but now things are the worst. I pointed out that things got worse (as your article states) AFTER the British pulled out of Basra.

Do you disagree with the fact that is exactly what your article says?

No, I am saying that in your article referrencing the murders of women, the IRAQI woman interviewed said things were better after Saddam fell, but now things are the worst. I pointed out that things got worse (as your article states) AFTER the British pulled out of Basra.

Do you disagree with the fact that is exactly what your article says?

I disagree with your implication completely. You're implying that she's saying that life in Iraq was the best after the invasion compared to life before the invasion. and that is simply untrue for a lot Iraqi's. That's when their troubles started.

She mentions two time frames: the time immediately falling Saddams fall and now. One was the best and the other was the worst. She didn't specify her life or last 10 years or throughout Iraqs history. And because Iraq was a moderate secular state prior to the invasion, it would make more sense to imply that the time frame she is talking about encompasses the invasion and occupation.

This is absolutely amazing. I don't hate Bush but this quote:

"Our policies are working. The American people support our points of view. They share our philosophy,"

What world is he living in?
The magic world of "No Newspapers". I think I'll write a sci-fi novel about it.

But did Senators or Representatives from your state support it?

Of course KY is a red state.
But I did nothing to make it that way.

Ever hear of Mitch (Bush's bitch) Mcconnel ?
And waterboy for bush, I forget his name my other senator that submitted bills for Bush ?

Last edited:
Back