Bush Wants War

hillary would nuke em 2. shes already talking about invading Pakistan.

No she wouldn’t, and I am riding on hopes that both Obama and Hillary are talking a lot of shit which is aimed for the general…I personally doubt either go into Pakistan. It’s for certain neither are nuking Iran. You really should see someone about your Hillary hatred.

No she wouldn’t, and I am riding on hopes that both Obama and Hillary are talking a lot of shit which is aimed for the general…I personally doubt either go into Pakistan. It’s for certain neither are nuking Iran. You really should see someone about your Hillary hatred.

You ignore the candidates very own words, and you think others need help? You're a tragedy.

What's this Pakistan nonsense? The fact that the Democratic candidate(s) (not sure who or if it was one or more) said that they would send troops into Pakistan to pursue OBL and Al Qaeda fighters?

Bottom Line folks.............

The Mullahs of Iran are going down hard...and y'all apologists for their actions may thank your stars that NYC won't be history...'Planet of the Apes' I do believe y'all need to get your proverbial heads outta the old proverbial ass for once in your sorry ass life.......If not then I could care less what happens to you...I am one tired warrior....fight for yourself and yours...that is if ya can... if not kiss my ass I will fight for my kids and those who appreciate what soldiers do for you...:mun: kiss it whimps!

Bump................

Just because Desh is getting on my nerves with all her nonsense and political hackery...as she starts all these rediculous threads attacking what is real life and makes it sound as if everyone who wants terrorism to stop is a warhawk...I say to you desh attack those terrorists who are causing all the problems...not those who answer the call..enough of all this BS...already!

Last edited:
Back