Bush's press conference

"We will drill in Anwar...we will drill in the Caribbean, and we will drill off the California course eventually ...Thats a promise from the RIGHT...."

Wow; such a creative vision for the future. So, the right's ultimate solution lies in squeezing every last bit of oil out of the ground before we transition to alternatives (which is inevitable?)

That's incredibly short-sighted. No wonder the "right" is always on the losing side of history, but only after they have f'd things up as much as possible....

Of course you can blame the Dim Congress....they block what we MUST and WILL do in the future....they just make us suffer in the meantime...
We will drill in Anwar...we will drill in the Caribbean, and we will drill off the California course eventually ...Thats a promise from the RIGHT....

You forgot FL and the east coast.

And yes eventually we will drill em all. but why be in a hurry to drill em, even the California course ? Golfers will hate you for drilling their course ;)

Drilling will fix everything.

Last edited:
I counted five times where he just lost track of where he was going, and had one of those long "pause" moments. Uncomfortable.

I counted five times where he just lost track of where he was going, and had one of those long "pause" moments. Uncomfortable.

How can people not, at least wonder, if the guy is on something? I mean, I stopped wondering a long time ago. He is. But it’s astounding to me that people can look at that, and it doesn’t even cross their mind. I guess because he’s “The President’ or something. Weird.

Back