Buy local/humanely treated meat

all my meat except for some chicken breasts come from very local sources, like my own pastures for instance. I trade beef for Hog meat too.

If you really want to make a living as a provocateur, you have to lose the "broad side of a barn" approach. Try for some more subtlety....

I'm not trying to provoke anyone...I just don't obsess over things that don't matter, such as whether my food is locally grown or mass slaughtered in another state.

Stories like this absolutely ruin my day. I was a vegan for years because of stuff like this; I'm not anymore, but I buy from local farms, or from places that are upfront about their practices. They also have a "humanely treated" sticker on some store brands, now:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,326946,00.html

I recently started buying most of meat from wholefoods: no antibiotics, hormones or steroids.

what they do to the meat supply is pretty scary some times.

My Cows get a bit of antibiotics if needed, but that is it.

I know the owner of one of those no biotics , etc meat companies. A Major one which was just recently sold. And that no antibiotics stuff is crap.

wow the whimpy stuff comes from vegans, I think cypress is/was one to.

I'm a vegiterian too, but not strict. I do eat beaf and pork!!! yum no fish though. How do you tell when fish is bad it's smells like a dumpster when it's fresh.

I'm a vegiterian too, but not strict. I do eat beaf and pork!!! yum no fish though. How do you tell when fish is bad it's smells like a dumpster when it's fresh.

Umm, do you know what vegetarian is??

Here is a hint: they do not eat beef, and it is for shit sure, they don’t eat pork. When someone says they’re not a “strict vegetarian” it usually means they sometimes eat chicken, and fish.

Gay guys are like that :D

sorry could not pass that up.

Back