Bye bye Trump!

I have been saying for 3.5 years that the Revolution will successfully use banana republic lawfare to GET TRUMP.

I have been saying for a year that the Constitution is over, our overlords have simply not informed us of this fact yet.

Buckle Up Fuckers....U were warned....Dont forget that part.

I also said that the reason they did not take Trump out earlier was tactical...the Revolution wanted to do it late enough that their enemies could not regroup.....there are limits to what they can get away with with their fake vote counting.

GOP should wave the white flag and let Biden go unopposed.

It is over.

No it's not. Jan 6 showed us that it will never be over for these people.

When they don't get what they want for their orange messiah they will tear down the country.

I hope I'm wrong.

I have been saying for 3.5 years that the Revolution will successfully use banana republic lawfare to GET TRUMP.

I have been saying for a year that the Constitution is over, our overlords have simply not informed us of this fact yet.

That sounds like a threat. Good luck to you.

Can I just say the neologism "lawfare" that you folks on the Right ginned up is actually kinda funny and clever. Kudos on that.

I have been saying for a year that the Constitution is over,

It was over when Trump told us he had unlimited powers when he was still POTUS.

Jan 6 was, indeed a warning that the MAGA people will tear down everything for their Orange Lord and Savior.

I have also been for well over a year saying that neither Biden nor Trump will be standing the election, I have been thinking that Newsom would be the Regime candidate but he has run into a buzz saw. I dont know who the R candidate will be either but there is a strong chance that it will be also a Regime candidate......Haley is likely. If Kennedy causes too many problems the CIA will simply kill him.

Expect a heavy sentence by Judge Merchan.
I do not. The complications of jail are too big to ignore. There would have to be a panel of constitutional and criminal lawyers to determine if it could be done? Do his Secret Service people have to watch him in jail? Do they need their own guards?
Is it OK to have him sit in Mira Lago with an ankle bracelet? Does he lose the right to vote? Will states reject a felon from running?

Trump could murder his wife and children, and still count on the cultish support of 40 percent of the electorate.
The racist violent cult can do what they will
We will destroy them!

American will not be destroyed by these idiots
THEY WILL LOSE ANY WAR THEY START

I do not. The complications of jail are too big to ignore. There would have to be a panel of constitutional and criminal lawyers to determine if it could be done? Do his Secret Service people have to watch him in jail? Do they need their own guards?
Is it OK to have him sit in Mira Lago with an ankle bracelet? Does he lose the right to vote? Will states reject a felon from running?
Trump is a citizen. Simple execution of law. Trump has contempt for law.

Back