Bye bye Trump!

I have been saying for 3.5 years that the Revolution will successfully use banana republic lawfare to GET TRUMP.

I have been saying for a year that the Constitution is over, our overlords have simply not informed us of this fact yet.

Buckle Up Fuckers....U were warned....Dont forget that part.
The Constitution is not over, Chicom.

“Today is a shameful day in American history,” said Mike Johnson, the Republican House speaker. “This was a purely political exercise, not a legal one. The weaponization of our justice system has been a hallmark of the Biden administration, and the decision today is further evidence that Democrats will stop at nothing to silence dissent and crush their political opponents.”

Speaker of the House saying no one should trust our judicial system. What a fucking scumbag.

No it's not. Jan 6 showed us that it will never be over for these people.

When they don't get what they want for their orange messiah they will tear down the country.

I hope I'm wrong.
You are describing Democrats. You can't blame Republicans for the problems of Democrats. Democrats (including Joe Biden) have called for civil war multiple times.

Seems it may start sooner than I realized.

“Today is a shameful day in American history,” said Mike Johnson, the Republican House speaker. “This was a purely political exercise, not a legal one. The weaponization of our justice system has been a hallmark of the Biden administration, and the decision today is further evidence that Democrats will stop at nothing to silence dissent and crush their political opponents.”

Speaker of the House saying no one should trust our judicial system. What a fucking scumbag.

Sounds like Democrats and Schumer. You really should STFU. You make yourself look like a dumb, lying hypocrite all the time.

Can I just say the neologism "lawfare" that you folks on the Right ginned up is actually kinda funny and clever. Kudos on that.
You cannot blame the problems of Democrats on the Republicans.

It was over when Trump told us he had unlimited powers when he was still POTUS.
Trump never said any such thing, liar.
Jan 6 was, indeed a warning that the MAGA people will tear down everything for their Orange Lord and Savior.
The Jan 6th riots were by DEMOCRATS, dumbass. MAGA is not a person.

You have to love the delusional MAGA House members who call this political, after wasting tens of millions on a bogus impeachment charade.

Back