Bye Rudy

im sure the old people voting block in this country that essentially pick our leaders due to there shire numbers and voting ratios... will not want mccain cause hes to old.

You would be surprized how many older people would not vote for someone their own age.

They are facing mortality and understand life is short for them.

Dont you know any older people?

Say what....?

wow BB resorting to Lies?

Are you a racist?

Why because I pointed out that Obama admitted to using illicit drugs that are snorted...this makes me 'Racist'? Have another Coors Lite...see the Doc in the morning...!

Yoyu are older desh.............

You would be surprized how many older people would not vote for someone their own age.

and have a complex about getting older...give it a rest...not so hotty anymore!:cof1:

believe that if you want. i assure you the Hillary camp is shitting their pants at the possibility of McCain winning the primary.

believe that if you want. i assure you the Hillary camp is shitting their pants at the possibility of McCain winning the primary.

You’ve got to be kidding me? Nobody is shitting their pants over McCain. My grandfather had to be exhumed 8 days after he was buried for an autopsy, because my grandmother was suspected of killing him with arsenic in the pot roast, and I swear to God he looked more alive than Mcain does today. He had more of a gleam in his eye too.

Bring him on!

I agree about McCain. He could shock everyone.

I still think he's the guy that would give them their best shot in the general, too.

Voting for McCain is voting for Bush and I'm hard pressed to believe that this flip-floper has any chance of beating anyone on the democratic side.

McCain is being resurrected from the dead and I'm betting that the Hillary camp .. and Bill .. are praying that McCain is the nominee.

For those who haven't you should check out the documentary "Guiliani Time." It's about his time as mayor of NYC. I found it on Google sometime last year so it should still be there.

Back