C.S. Lewis vs. Friedrich Nietzsche

Do you see the comedy in a person posting about Ethics and Morals ... and then lying? :)

What is the lie?

Also, while you're at it, explain to me what the point is of lying on an obscure message board to people you'll never meet. I can't fathom any reason, but it seems like you are aware of intents and purposes.

Last edited:
Playing dumb,like you can't comprehend!

You're the one with the voices, dude, not me. God Bless America! :thup:

4ubuft.jpg

What is the lie?

Cypress: "I don't think gay romantic relationships have ever been considered a universal, natural human desire --- like you do."
Jack: See. Your dodging questions and refusing to answer questions may not cross the ethical or moral line, but outright lying does. So your Banner of Ethics & Morals becomes*a bit tattered and soiled by ... lying.

Sadly, Cypress. You have entered Fraud Territory. Good Bye.

Cypress: "I don't think gay romantic relationships have ever been considered a universal, natural human desire --- like you do."
Jack: See. Your dodging questions and refusing to answer questions may not cross the ethical or moral line, but outright lying does. So your Banner of Ethics & Morals becomes*a bit tattered and soiled by ... lying.

That doesn't even remotely prove a lie.

What it does do is prove that I do not accept the premise of your question.

How often do you become enraged when someone does not accept the basis of your question?

Okay now I see what caused you to cry.

You have relentlessly trolled me by suggesting I am a Jesus freak, a bible thumper, a holy roller.

But the one time I respond in kind and reverse troll you, then you wail that it is a massively unethical moral transgression on my part.

Okay now I see what caused you to cry.

You have relentlessly trolled me by suggesting I am a Jesus freak, a bible thumper, a holy roller.

But the one time I respond in kind and reverse troll you, then you wail that it is a massively unethical moral transgression on my part.

How would you remotely think you are a "Jesus freak,a Bible Thumper,holy roller"!
As far as I see,you're a seeker with few convictions of your own. As you like to quote perceived experts.

If Obamacare covers it, I think rage counseling is in order.

Agreed. OTOH, it's not illegal to be crazy, depressed, ashamed of being gay, or a megalomaniac. It's only when they break a rule or a law that it comes down on them.

If it was up to me, I'd start requiring mental health checkups in kids along with they physical ones then help provide treatment. When they grow up, maybe they'll want it for adults too.

Cypress is a religious dogmatist. Pretty obvious.,

Not to me. Do you have any evidence of this? Your choice to act like an adult or a petulant but lonely 19 year old girl.

Personally, I'd love to see if you can present a logical argument to back up your claims or if you are just going to act like the other monkeys at JPP.

TBH, I think you're more intelligent and educated than even you believe, which is why you continue to act like a child instead of the beautiful woman you are.

Back