C.U.N.T.

Bonestorm

Thrillhouse
That's the acronym for the new anti-Hillary 527 group set up by Roger Stone, notorious Republican dirty trickster. Apparently, the name of the group is Citizens United Not Timid.

This is just one of the many nasty 527 groups that you are going to see pop up on the right (and to a lesser degree on the left simply by virtue of dollars and donors) and they'll have a shit load of money to spend without any accountability to anyone. This election cycle is going to be particularly nasty.

Kinda sorta akin...

That's the acronym for the new anti-Hillary 527 group set up by Roger Stone, notorious Republican dirty trickster. Apparently, the name of the group is Citizens United Not Timid.

This is just one of the many nasty 527 groups that you are going to see pop up on the right (and to a lesser degree on the left simply by virtue of dollars and donors) and they'll have a shit load of money to spend without any accountability to anyone. This election cycle is going to be particularly nasty.

to the ACLU...'Anti Christian Legions Unleashed'...whats a'matter with you no sense of humor dungheap?

He sounds like a real class act.

If this is for reals, this most surely will backfire.

No sense of humor, eh?

ilovecuntreemusic.thumbnail.jpg

He sounds like a real class act.

Yeah, you may recall him as the gentleman that made threatening phone calls to Eliot Spitzer's 83 year old father.

In other Roger Stone trivia, he reportedly has a tattoo of Richard Nixon on his back between his shoulder blades (he made a name for himself as part of C.R.E.E.P.).

I gotta say, I'm actually shocked, and I didn't think I could be.

well I have made my decisions, it might be time to just ignore politics until December.
damn slimey bastiches.

Hey---the bitch deserves it.

The way the Clintons are playing with Obama, they deserve everything that gets thrown at her if she is the nominee.

Yeah, you may recall him as the gentleman that made threatening phone calls to Eliot Spitzer's 83 year old father.

In other Roger Stone trivia, he reportedly has a tattoo of Richard Nixon on his back between his shoulder blades (he made a name for himself as part of C.R.E.E.P.).

How we forget Foster. He was dieing to take a rest on the park bench in the early years of the Clinton administration. The Clintons had a better replacement all picked out before that nice little walk in the park. Oh---and the radical children at Waco that all got killed. Whew---ahh--for get it. They promise the blacks everything, and well---it isn't working as well as I would like.

The bitch offers welfare instead of incentive. How the hell can ya grow on that?

Back