Call it Sarah-schizophrenia.

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
http://blog.nj.com/njv_bob_braun/2008/09/in_jersey_somebody_doesnt_like.html

""John McCain just gave away his best argument: experience. It's going to kill us in New Jersey. How does a man in his 70s turn the vice presidency over to someone who's run a state with fewer people than a New Jersey county?"

But all that angst was off the record. On the record, the same man said Palin is "an exciting choice who will really energize the base."

"Country First" my a$$. They clearly know she's completely unqualified yet they continue to put their party first.

The sad thing is that they are actually pulling it off.

If the democrats lose this election ...

Well, I haven't seen any dems really hitting the republican ticket in the jugular. That's mostly coming from pundits when it does. I'm afraid I have to agree with your over all assessment that Obama's percieved lack of fight will cost him.

Unless they are waiting for the perfect time to hit back with a great October surprise.

Somehow I doubt that.

I'm starting to think the best the dems can hope for is the Enquirer to come out with a steamy expose about Palin and/or McCain that will be in the headlines at the polls.

This really burns me about Republicans. The party leaders KNOW for a fact that they are headed in the wrong direction (policy or campaign wise) but they will still be lock in while promoting a flawed agenda at the detriment of the rest of us.

This is what evil is to me.

http://blog.nj.com/njv_bob_braun/2008/09/in_jersey_somebody_doesnt_like.html

""John McCain just gave away his best argument: experience. It's going to kill us in New Jersey. How does a man in his 70s turn the vice presidency over to someone who's run a state with fewer people than a New Jersey county?"

But all that angst was off the record. On the record, the same man said Palin is "an exciting choice who will really energize the base."

"Country First" my a$$. They clearly know she's completely unqualified yet they continue to put their party first.

The sad thing is that they are actually pulling it off.

ROFLMAO.... I don't suppose it ever occured to you that the whole 'what is the population of the state' part of that is rather humorous given the population of the state that Biden represents?

ROFLMAO.... I don't suppose it ever occured to you that the whole 'what is the population of the state' part of that is rather humorous given the population of the state that Biden represents?

20 months vs. a gizallion years is the difference.

20 months vs. a gizallion years is the difference.

The point is... the population size has little effect on someones leadership capabilities.

Governors of all states have to sign/veto legislation, approve budgets, manage personell etc...

community organizers have to..... yeah... drawing a blank in terms of their responsibilities... oh yeah, they have to tie themselves to one of the most corrupt political circles in the country.

State legislators.... have to.... vote present

Senators have to.... run for President.

:D

The point is... the population size has little effect on someones leadership capabilities.

Governors of all states have to sign/veto legislation, approve budgets, manage personell etc...

community organizers have to..... yeah... drawing a blank in terms of their responsibilities... oh yeah, they have to tie themselves to one of the most corrupt political circles in the country.

State legislators.... have to.... vote present

Senators have to.... run for President.

:D

governors duties vary a bit from state to state.

what did Biden get 1% before he dropped out.
This incesant whinning from the dem women is hillarious.

For the record, Alaska does have a much stronger governership than say, Texas. Texas governer's, in practice, have more legislative responsibilities than executive, with most of the executing of government actions being done by other elected officials. So palin is more qualified to be president than Bush was.

For the record, Alaska does have a much stronger governership than say, Texas. Texas governer's, in practice, have more legislative responsibilities than executive, with most of the executing of government actions being done by other elected officials. So palin is more qualified to be president than Bush was.
For the record you are BS'ing again without any idea of what you speak.

http://ltgov.state.ak.us/constitution.php?section=3

The Governor of Alaska has far more power than the very limited power of the Texas Governor.

The Governor can actually write law through executive orders and if the legislature doesn't reject it in 60 days they become law.

I thought that was what WM said ?

darned republicanism is getting to Damo's mind.

close the closet door a bit damo, too much at one time has permanent results.

Back