Call it Sarah-schizophrenia.

Also... good of you to note that Biden has been around longer than McCain. That should help the "change" message.

:)

You keep saying some variant of that, but it only shows that you aren't listening to what Obama means by "change." I'm sure Obama will have a lot of veterans in his Cabinet; I'd be alarmed if he only picked young Washington outsiders.

You keep saying some variant of that, but it only shows that you aren't listening to what Obama means by "change." I'm sure Obama will have a lot of veterans in his Cabinet; I'd be alarmed if he only picked young Washington outsiders.

seriously, remove the stick from your ass... you will be far more comfortable.

I can imagine Damo skimming it and his blood boiling as soon as he saw limited governership and Alaska in the same paragraph, and him rushing off to disprove that without taking any look at the context of the statement.

seriously, remove the stick from your ass... you will be far more comfortable.

Well, the stick ain't up there that far, since I'm not starting a whole new thread along the lines of "Superfreak doesn't listen to Obama, and is lying about the "change" theme! Waaaaa! Waaaaa! Damo, please come help me!!!!!"

At least I didn't do that.

I can imagine Damo skimming it and his blood boiling as soon as he saw limited governership and Alaska in the same paragraph, and him rushing off to disprove that without taking any look at the context of the statement.

Well, in his defense <insert Loraxs "your ghey" "insult>, you have been spouting off a lot of crap recently. How was he to know you actually were making a valid point?

Well, the stick ain't up there that far, since I'm not starting a whole new thread along the lines of "Superfreak doesn't listen to Obama, and is lying about the "change" theme! Waaaaa! Waaaaa! Damo, please come help me!!!!!"

At least I didn't do that.

poor lil emo.... it obviously is splintering on you, preventing its removal. Its ok gumby2.0... we understand you miss your leg humper.

Well, in his defense <insert Loraxs "your ghey" "insult>, you have been spouting off a lot of crap recently. How was he to know you actually were making a valid point?

Wow - is that pathetic.

Gee, I dunno, Freak - maybe he could actually read the point WM was making before responding?

What a concept!

LOL.

self pwnership is always the most embarrassing.

Back