Calling out CanadianDik

Actually, for the past 25 years the Reform Party (now defunct) and Conservative Party have worked to insulate the economy from such a thing. It goes to show you really don't have a fucking clue of what you're talking about. Before you talk Albertan politics, I suggest you do a little research.

Your belief that government can somehow magically create wealth out of nothing, making the lives of its citizens better than those of free market countries, is simply idiotic and delusional.

Your belief that you understand my beliefs is idiotic and delusional.

Alberta has had conservative majorities in parliament since the 30's. It's really nothing new, and they didn't help the economy at all. Oil did.

Your belief that you understand my beliefs is idiotic and delusional.

Alberta has had conservative majorities in parliament since the 30's. It's really nothing new, and they didn't help the economy at all. Oil did.

So what? Our economy depends upon the availability of natural resources, and always will. We will always depend on oil, natural gas, coal, and other natural resources. Simply because oil jump-started Alberta's economy does not mean it will collapse when demand for oil decreases. The PCs have been working since the early 80s to prevent exactly that.

Besides, the demand for oil will decrease very, very gradually. If you think the whole world is going to switch over to renewable energy overnight, or even in half a century, you are delusional. Either way, you're an idiot.

I get the impression you've experienced very little of the real world, Watermark. For you, everything is on paper - it's all theoretical. Have you even held a real job?

Last edited:
Back