Can Bipartisanship Survive in Today's Political Climate?

well go ahead and STAY STUPID I really don't care.
all I can say is watch out what you wish for because once you get it and it turns around and bites you in the ass it is too late to go back.
and I will ask you like I have other MAGAS once Trump and the 2025 project get done taking the CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS away from the people on the left and they start coming after YOURS what are you going to do then?
Have a nice day
You can squeal like the pig you are all you like but if you think anyone believes you read all 922 pages of the project 2025 document then you're a retarded pig. Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?

Nothing that's already dead can be expected to survive.

By global standards, we don't even have a liberal party in this country...
just center-right Democrats and crazy-right Republicans.

Despite that, the Republicans are so far right that there's no common ground available for compromise.
It's an us or them environment.
No point looking for bipartisanship.
Th necessity is to win.

I don't have a viable progressive party to join, so I have no choice but to vote in a straight blue line...
which I have done since 1968.
Yer a good man, Charlie Brown.

Yup...the rest of the civilized world think our liberals are center-right; our conservatives are far, far Right; and our MAGA morons are somewhere in outer space.

Unfortunately...they are correct.

You are doing the right thing...even if it isn't the thing you would love to be doing...voting even further left.

Well, you have to put your finger on what is causing the divide- Donald Trump, his CULT FOLLOWING, and the SUPREME COURT!

NO, there is no hope for any kind of civility, reparations, progress, human decency, peace, common sense, bipartisanship, common interest, AS LONG AS DONALD TRUMP is leading his CULT- and his CULTISTS keep enabling their abomination of a man- MEANWHILE OUR POLITICALLY CORRUPTED AND NOW ROGUE SUPREME COURT THAT WAS ENABLED BY DONALD TRUMP, IS NOW ENABLING THEIR MONSTER and keeping him unleashed, AND ALLOWING THE MONSTER TO CONTINUE TO FURTHER TERRORIZE THE PUBLIC. That must be dealt with FIRST!

Donald Trump is the root of all evil- and until this evil FORCE can be realized, and STOPPED COLD and taken out of harms way, our nation will remain in constant chaos, dysfunction, despair, and disrepair!
AMEN!

I call bullshit. I wouldn't trust you filthy bastards with my dog. You never had anything and never will. Why do you assholes think everyone is as stupid as you?
one more thing asshole.
Trump has come out and said he wants to Take their guns away we will deal with the due process thing later , just like the 2025 project has,
well who decides when LATER comes?
Trump? the 2025 group?
isn't later like tomorrow?
it NEVER comes.
Taking away peoples Second Amendment rights.
Trump and the 2025 project wants to shut down some MSM outlets , any one that says something negative about them or him, taking away peoples First Amendment rights away.
again as I say watch out what you wish for it can come back and bite you in the ass.
have a nice day

I call bullshit. I wouldn't trust you filthy bastards with my dog. You never had anything and never will. Why do you assholes think everyone is as stupid as you?
If you mean those of us on the left...most of us think you people are A HELL OF A LOT MORE STUPID than us.

What on Earth makes you think there is some kind of parity?

You can squeal like the pig you are all you like but if you think anyone believes you read all 922 pages of the project 2025 document then you're a retarded pig. Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?
I UNLIKE YOU HAVE read a LOT of it.
Maybe YOU should start.
Have a nice day you retarded PIG.

I UNLIKE YOU HAVE read a LOT of it.
Maybe YOU should start.
Have a nice day you retarded PIG.
You may read a LOT but you DIDNT 922 pages of the project 2025 document. What happened was you cum gobbled some leftists interpretation of it and now you want to spit it out. Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?

With increasing political division, can bipartisanship survive, and what would it take to foster more collaborative governance in Washington?
The delusional left is stripping this country for parts in the name of social justice and ephemeral BS like climate change. The diluted right is just meekly trying to clean up the mess the left is making while keeping a fearful eye on our animalistic enemies (foreign and domestic).

The left has it's claws around the neck of education, poisoning our children. The border is wide open, crime is horrendous, and the economy persistently sucks.

And the list goes on.

I miss the days when I had to listen to presidential debates to make an informed decision, and I really didn't even know who my congress critters were. Everyone just seemed to want the same things.

That has been irretrievably squandered by the left, and I can't think of any issue where the leftist point of view coincides with my own to the point that they deserve collaboration.

You may read a LOT but you DIDNT 922 pages of the project 2025 document. What happened was you cum gobbled some leftists interpretation of it and now you want to spit it out. Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?
and it seems like YOU didn't read ANY OF IT
have a nice day and stay stupid asshole

well it looks like people on the left are 10 times smarter then you are so people like you a LOT stupider then even a normal person
Have a nice day stupid

Arresting Trump for the violent attack on the Capitol Jan. 6.
Why haven't you assholes done it? You're sure he committed insurrection. You even claim to have evidence of it yet he walks free. Why is that?

The delusional left is stripping this country for parts in the name of social justice and ephemeral BS like climate change. The diluted right is just meekly trying to clean up the mess the left is making while keeping a fearful eye on our animalistic enemies (foreign and domestic).

The left has it's claws around the neck of education, poisoning our children. The border is wide open, crime is horrendous, and the economy persistently sucks.

And the list goes on.

I miss the days when I had to listen to presidential debates to make an informed decision, and I really didn't even know who my congress critters were. Everyone just seemed to want the same things.

That has been irretrievably squandered by the left, and I can't think of any issue where the leftist point of view coincides with my own to the point that they deserve collaboration.
you call it BS climate change.
well have you even paid any attention to what has been happening lately?
record high temps all over the US. , more powerful tornadoes ,more tornadoes in areas where they don't usually get them, stronger Hurricanes , Hurricanes starting earlier, ocean water temps like we have never seen them before.
well call it what you want but something is going on.
Have a nice day

Back