Can I ask What is Wrong with a Do Nothing Approach?

If my house value falls, you know what that means? I bought at the wrong friggen time! if my 401K fails, it means I wasn't diversified. Unless we're ALL getting subsidized for poor investment decisions NONE of us should be.

nothing that is being discussed is the result of an uncontrollabled event. people chose to make investments and they failed. That's life.

suck it and move on.

"That's life"?

Could you give me an economic reason besides a tired worn out cliche for doing nothing? Hoover said 'That's life' too.

"That's life"?

Could you give me an economic reason besides a tired worn out cliche for doing nothing? Hoover said 'That's life' too.

NO he didn't, would you stop saying that. Hoover passed Smoot-Hawley and started many of the programs the New Deal encompassed as per the proof I showed you.
PLEASE, please stop with the bullshit over Hoover being some laissez-faire not-worrying-about-crisis guy.

No he did not. Hoover said that he disagreed with doing nothing. He said that when he was the fucking Secretary of the Treasury, but your dumb ass apparently lives on another planet.

Back