Can someone answer me this???

You cheered while your party did this to this country.

What you are saying is the republicans party is so weak they could not do something about the mess because they couldnt didnt have enough control?

Republicans will not get to try running the country again for a LONG time.

You cheered while your party did this to this country.

What you are saying is the republicans party is so weak they could not do something about the mess because they couldnt didnt have enough control?

Republicans will not get to try running the country again for a LONG time.

No, I didn't say what you said. What you said, following is mostly likely wrong.
Was that written in form yu understood?

Its all the minority dems fault huh girls?

sell it if you can , it wont fly.

To some, the truth is impossible to grasp. For others, they see when to criticize and when to encourage for betterment. It's not the parties Desh, it's the people. Too many don't bother hounding those in power or electing better men and women. You see no wrong in any major Democrat, at least not until they're indicted.

I don't know about Ice, but Damo will attest to my not being pro-Republican party going back to at least 2004. Here's the real difference, other than in conversing with someone with a world of black & white, I will try to respect their point of view, actually I will and have defended them from those who are like you, on the other side.

I have as little patience with the 'right' types of Desh, as I do with a 'Democrat' hack. This site continues to push those in the moderate zone, to the left or right by nature of the few shouters. You are one of the shouters.

Dixie your a racist, and a homophobe. You can have a redneck rep that looks like you. Rest of us are disgusted by you throwback Neanderthals.

Back