Can we stop the inhumane embargo on the people of Cuba now?

Fuckit. If anyone has shares in Westjet then watch them carefully. If there's normal economic relations between Cuba and the US any time soon it's going to put pressure on Westjet. Can't you people just leave Cuba alone? Why go in there and fuck it up for the rest of us? If you must have Cuban cigars then you can still get them from Canada you know.
For twenty dollars a stick? No thanks. I want cheap cuban originals and the only way for that to happen is for you to spend holiday with Americans in Cuba! So get used to it you Aussie Nancy Boy!

:clink:

Again, as I stated... the embargo should have been lifted as it was idiotic to begin with. Embargos do not tend to work.

That said, NO, it is not inhumane to restrict travel. Not one of those families was forced to stay in the US. They had a choice. They could stay in the US and abide by the idiotic embargo or they could choose to live elsewhere... including going back to Cuba. No one forced them to stay here.

Emigration is a right whether or not they become an actual citizen. Giving people a "choice" between relinquishing their citizenship and not seeing your family IS force.

It's ridiculous to say that someone isn't forced because they'll "ONLY" have to give up all their property, or their citizenship, to do something.

GREAT opportunity for President O to make history.

It's almost to good to be true and appears almost pre-destined.

Morning in America.

For twenty dollars a stick? No thanks. I want cheap cuban originals and the only way for that to happen is for you to spend holiday with Americans in Cuba! So get used to it you Aussie Nancy Boy!

:clink:

Hey they're not that cheap in Cuba either, you have to use convertible Cuban pesos. However, the rum is much cheaper.....no wait, got to keep you Yanks out of there. No, the rum is bloody expensive, the people are really grumpy, the women are totally ugly, the place is filthy, no-one speaks English...what else, oh and they have insects that bite the crap out of you - dam jejenes. Don't go, stay home Yanqui!

Hey they're not that cheap in Cuba either, you have to use convertible Cuban pesos. However, the rum is much cheaper.....no wait, got to keep you Yanks out of there. No, the rum is bloody expensive, the people are really grumpy, the women are totally ugly, the place is filthy, no-one speaks English...what else, oh and they have insects that bite the crap out of you - dam jejenes. Don't go, stay home Yanqui!

Sheesh! It's better than I thought!

I'll go buy my ticket to Mexico then to Cuba immediately!

Sheesh! It's better than I thought!

I'll go buy my ticket to Mexico then to Cuba immediately!

I hope the jejenes bite you in a billion places when you're laying in the grass, passed out from over-consumption of rum :D

Don't worry about the passport stamp, they give you a tourist card and you hand it back. Your government will never know you've been. And you can tell them you got the jejenes in Mexico :D

Back