Can we unban Dixie?

Jarod

Contributor
Since Dixie left I've been paying too much attention to Supercandy and SJJRSJJS.

Those guys are so backward its impossible to get them to even follow a conversation.

SJJRSJS is screaming impeachment every time President Obama scratches his nose and Supercandy thinks more is less government.

Oh Garud, are you pretending you are intelligent again? Do you really want to go back to that thread where it was you that was bass akwards? You do realize everyone can still read the ignorance you wrote... don't you Garud?

Can we please ask Dixie to come back and ban one of the two assholes listed above?

Better yet, both of them?

Lets unban Dixie and make Supercandy take his place.

You're really fucking stupid. How the hell you can even turn your computer on in the morning, let alone mash the keys enough to create this sentence is a mother fucking miracle.

I just want his ban to be overturned so he can return... Is that asking too much...?

FREE DIXIE!

I just want his ban to be overturned so he can return... Is that asking too much...?

FREE DIXIE!

HE IS NOT FUCKING BANNED YOU GOD DANM MOTHER FUCKING SERIAL FUCKING IDIOT! PROVE HE IS BANNED YOU GOD DAMN MORON!

Lets unban Dixie and make Supercandy take his place.

LOL... poor Garud... too stupid to comprehend what has been written? Ditzie was not banned, you moron.

How many times do people have to tell you that Garud?

You want me banned because I mock your ignorance on a daily basis?

uhmPUzU.png

There you fucking retard. That's the list of EVERY POSTER EVER to be banned on this board with a D name. Point out which one is Dixie. Fucking point it out you simple minded fuck.

Dixie come back!
You can blame it all on me,
I was wrong and I just cant live without you.

Damocles... Please FREE DIXIE!

There was a poster named "Darla I can see still you"?

I'm not sure how I feel about Dix, but I'll definitely jump on the "Ban Superfreak" bandwagon.

I just don't know what Dixie could have done to have deserved a permanent ban?

Seriously guys, just let him come back..... Apologise and reinstate his account and I am sure he will accept.

Back