Can we unban Dixie?

I just don't know what Dixie could have done to have deserved a permanent ban?

Seriously guys, just let him come back..... Apologise and reinstate his account and I am sure he will accept.

I swear to god you are the dumbest human being on the planet. Fuck you, die in a fire.

uhmPUzU.png

There you fucking retard. That's the list of EVERY POSTER EVER to be banned on this board with a D name. Point out which one is Dixie. Fucking point it out you simple minded fuck.

Your list is incomplete. I self-banned for a while and I'm not on the list.

I call shenanigans.

Are you banned now?

Not a relevant question, sir. Allow me to quote you:

uhmPUzU.png

There you fucking retard. That's the list of EVERY POSTER EVER to be banned on this board with a D name. Point out which one is Dixie. Fucking point it out you simple minded fuck.

I am a poster with a D name who was once banned and I do not appear on the list. I'm calling shenanigans. I think Dixie is on the other list of the banned. The secret one.

Cue the backtracking bullshit.

Superfreak you remind me of this joke my old boss used to tell me. He was, let's say Irish since that wil bother Billy most (he wasn't Irish though and the joke was not about Irish women) and so was his wife, and he must have told this joke I don't know, 50 times. He would ask "Why do Irish women keep their eyes closed during sex?" And then he'd say, because they can't stand seeing their husbands have a good time!

That is just like you! If you can't stand to see me having a good time, maybe you should go on some other thread okay!

Not a relevant question, sir. Allow me to quote you:

I am a poster with a D name who was once banned and I do not appear on the list. I'm calling shenanigans. I think Dixie is on the other list of the banned. The secret one.

Cue the backtracking bullshit.

Man, I'm so happy to be responding to you instead of Jarod. I am not joking when I say I was screaming at him. I have never met someone so stupid, nor read about them, or heard stories of someone with so little intellectual capacity as him. Also, when you were banned your name was Nigel.

Your list is incomplete. I self-banned for a while and I'm not on the list.

I call shenanigans.

See, obviously that post is doctored!

Clearly they banned him. He's not here... Its like Obama's cover-up of the Benghazi hearings, no bombshell = cover-up. No Dixie = he was banned.

Just unban him and lets move forward... Come on guys, please?

See, obviously that post is doctored!

Clearly they banned him. He's not here... Its like Obama's cover-up of the Benghazi hearings, no bombshell = cover-up. No Dixie = he was banned.

Just unban him and lets move forward... Come on guys, please?

I wish we could hold hearings on this. The Dixie Ban Coverup Hearings.

But you know they will never let that happen...

Superfreak you remind me of this joke my old boss used to tell me. He was, let's say Irish since that wil bother Billy most (he wasn't Irish though and the joke was not about Irish women) and so was his wife, and he must have told this joke I don't know, 50 times. He would ask "Why do Irish women keep their eyes closed during sex?" And then he'd say, because they can't stand seeing their husbands have a good time!

That is just like you! If you can't stand to see me having a good time, maybe you should go on some other thread okay!

Darla, will you marry me?

Man, I'm so happy to be responding to you instead of Jarod. I am not joking when I say I was screaming at him. I have never met someone so stupid, nor read about them, or heard stories of someone with so little intellectual capacity as him. Also, when you were banned your name was Nigel.

See, that's exactly the backtracking bullshit I warned you all about. Typical.

See, that's exactly the backtracking bullshit I warned you all about. Typical.

You cant win with these people... They change things on us every time we point out how full of holes there argument is...

With these people, up is down, right is left, BANNED is UNBANNED..... Seriously they are so slippery!

Seriously now, just let Dixie back and we can return to normal life.

Back