Can we unban Dixie?

Man, you really an over aggressive moderator....

WOW... Ill discuss Dixie where I choose, thank you! LETS see what DAMOCLES has to say about your playing games with the board set up. I remember him taking this stuff pretty seriously.

NOW ill let this all go, if you would just FREE DIXIE, unban him!

Whatever, just keep it here.

HE IS NOT FUCKING BANNED YOU GOD DANM MOTHER FUCKING SERIAL FUCKING IDIOT! PROVE HE IS BANNED YOU GOD DAMN MORON!

Y-E-S, he was...

From the FYI-Dixie thread...

Grind's OP:

cause I know someone will bring it up.

Dixie got banned for a week. Rule 12.

After being banned for a week dixie requested his account canceled. Dixie era might be over.

R.I.P. dixie

for any follow up threads just post in off topic

Y-E-S, he was...

From the FYI-Dixie thread...

Grind's OP:

cause I know someone will bring it up.

Dixie got banned for a week. Rule 12.

After being banned for a week dixie requested his account canceled. Dixie era might be over.

R.I.P. dixie

for any follow up threads just post in off topic

It may just be a matter of semantics... But Dixie WAS Banned... For a week. He is no longer banned. The reason he is not posting is not because he IS banned, because, clearly, he IS NOT. The reason he is no longer posting at this point in time is that he has cancelled his account. Like the total egotistical lying-ass pussy that he has always been.

Not a relevant question, sir. Allow me to quote you:

I am a poster with a D name who was once banned and I do not appear on the list. I'm calling shenanigans. I think Dixie is on the other list of the banned. The secret one.

Cue the backtracking bullshit.

It lists currently banned posters. If you were banned in the past your name wouldn't show up on the currently banned list.

Dixie isn't banned, he chose to exile himself.

So you finally admit Dixie was banned?

Is this really your answer to totally not comprehending that Dixie isn't banned currently? He was banned, we even posted an announcement. He isn't banned now, he chose to cancel his account.

I talked to Dixie the other day. We had coffee in a little shop in Montgomery. He told me he hates this place and will never come back, and its all because of jarod.

If you ban Jarod we might be able to get Dixie back.

I talked to Dixie the other day. We had coffee in a little shop in Montgomery. He told me he hates this place and will never come back, and its all because of jarod.

If you ban Jarod we might be able to get Dixie back.

Thank goodness. Threedee and I thought we were responsible for bringing ol' Dixie down.

It may just be a matter of semantics... But Dixie WAS Banned... For a week. He is no longer banned. The reason he is not posting is not because he IS banned, because, clearly, he IS NOT. The reason he is no longer posting at this point in time is that he has cancelled his account. Like the total egotistical lying-ass pussy that he has always been.

Thank the Deity. We have uncommon sense on this thread at last.

Back