Can we unban Dixie?

this thread fucking rocked. I have been laughing my ass off. Some trolls, some people that are actually stupid and you can't tell the difference, it's like a giant poes law bomb went off. it's absolutely amazing. thread of the year so far by a large margin.

The funny thing is that the entire purpose of this thread was for Gerud to give himself enough opportunities to insert SF's name into the same sentence as posters we typically regard as Gerud-level retarded, such as Bravo and IHA. He's so desperate for us to view SF as his intellectual peer that he continues to employ Goebbels tactics as if we could fall prey to them.

Is this really your answer to totally not comprehending that Dixie isn't banned currently? He was banned, we even posted an announcement. He isn't banned now, he chose to cancel his account.

No, this is my way of laughing at "Chapel the Evergreen" for how angerly he responded to my post and thread.

I talked to Dixie the other day. We had coffee in a little shop in Montgomery. He told me he hates this place and will never come back, and its all because of jarod.

If you ban Jarod we might be able to get Dixie back.

That's cuz he hates being proven wrong... but I LOVE proving him wrong.. so please UNBAN him, apologise and maybe he will return.

dixie isn't banned, in fact what we did is banned the real jarod, then changed dixies name to jarod. dixie has been in this thread the entire time.

I agree, free dixie! Why won't they unban dixie? Unbreak Dixie's heart you mod monsters!

Un-break my heart
Say you'll love me again
Undo this hurt you caused
When you walked out the door
And walked out of my life
Un-cry these tears
I cried so many nights
Un-break my heart
My heart

Back